Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! How to correct error made when listing an item for auction

How do I correct an error made on an item I have listed for 7day auction right away? I put the starting price way to low with properly knowing how to set a reserve for it. I did not see where it says for you to set a reserve anywhere. I would like to...

Resolved! Archiving recent purchases

Can anyone tell me how to UN-archive recent purchases that were Archived in error. I want to put them back in my Summary under "BOUGHT" as they have not been received yet. All help welcome, Thanks!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! selling to usa

Hello everyone, I'm trying to sell to USA. When I list an item, Canada sees the calulated shipping, but not USA. Am I doing something wrong? Please help me. Thank you.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

been charged 3 times

i bouht stone from hongkong.they charged me 3 times for single piece.refund my money i donot want it

Out of bid

i can bid one item (bank Note). Affter bid i can know this item (bank note) not real . so i want cancel my bid . So i want tell me this is possible . item end next 5 days thank u

My Account No.

Hello there, I want to know if I already have a PayPal Account. If so, what is the no. of my paypal account. Thanks. salim 6473083862

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer receives item but asks for refund

I sold a pair of Steve Madden loafers 2 weeks ago and buyer received it yesterday. first message, she claims the loafers are fake. i guaranteed her and told her i can provide price tags and receipt as evidence that they're authentic. then she message...

Why can't I sell on Ebay

Hi everyone, I am a new seller on ebay. I currently have 2 accounts. Both accounts have only sold 1 item. I am looking to sell more items but nobody is interested in them. I get a lot of views and sometimes watchers but in the end nobody buys the pro...

Price

I placed a max bid of $30.00 and it states a current bid of $8.49. I'm a little confused. Please explain. Thank you.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to offer more than 1 Canada Post shipping service in my ads

I've been selling (a little anyways) a few months now and just realized that although I thought I was sometimes offering 2 shipping options (ie: small packets ground AND air, etc.)in fact I wasn't. When I put in the check marks next to my "up to 3 op...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My computer was hacked

Just like it says, my computer was hacked into today and someone was using my profile and making bids on things I don't need or don't want. How do I reverse a bid?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is my product's full listing?

With the help of a e-bay telephone consultant I spent a long time by telephone completing the info. required to post my item to sell. When I logged in yesterday, it says no items to sell!! How can this be? ( I've completed everything for payPal.)

cancel the purchase

After I paid for a item, I noticed it sold out. Then I messaged the seller asked if the item is in stock. He repleid he doesn't have it anymore. So now what I should do to get my refund?

Being charged BC HST by seller in Ontario

I've bought something on Ebay from a seller in Ontario. They are charging me BC HST. I've sometimes been charged taxes when I bought something in BC, but not out of province, so I'm not sure whether I should pay it. Looking at the auction details, it...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

sellers page different

I logged on and noticed my selling page now looks different. Instead of just one entry for what an item is selling for, there are two, one for the US and one for Canada. Now I am also noticing a little language option in the top left to be able to vi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

member requesting local pick up

Member is requesting to pick up Apple ipod locally. We apparently live in the same city and if he wins he wants to pick up locally to save on shipping. Any reason what this is not a good idea. Aside from the obvious of course, he could be a nut and I...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

re shipping charges

a usa seller posted some intresting information on canadaian shipping charges useing usps regarding a 9 or 10% fee that ebay charges the sellers on top of their listing commision is this true? shipping costs have went up 3 fold in the last few years ...

Sale was not complete but seller still left a negative feedback

I sold an item this am, but just before it sold my flight got cancelled and had to rebook. The result was I was not going to be able to ship the sold item with in 3 days as I listed but instead 4 days. I contact the seller (10 minutes after the item ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay ID

Can I change my ebay ID

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Blocking buyers in countries I don't ship to

Finally found where to do this, on the account/site preferences page. So this is a blanket setting for all listings... now I assume that it will be applied automatically, or NOT, depending on what countries I choose for individual listings? I mean, s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

item arrived damaged

Hi, I bought a pin from so_cal_surfer_sd . The pin was damaged when it arrived. When I contacted the seller they said they would send me another one, and to use the one I got as a necklace. I had a flood in my basement and forgot about the pin. We ne...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller will not respond with shipping cost

Hello there, I purchased two items from the same seller 5 days ago. The seller indicated in both listing that she offered combined shipping. I have sent 3 messages to the seller, requesting an invoice for the combined shipping cost, but have not gott...

Blocking a buyer

Can you block a particular buyer from bidding on you auction item?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! reserve

If my item reaches the reserve price before the auction ends does it get sold for the reserve price or can I let the auction run out and I get what I get. Thanks

moccasins i did not buy

ebay sends me a invoice for sum thing i did not buy it all about a pair moccasins from woodland moccasins longhunter/fur trade item--330744880485 seller--athistorysdoor1752 case--sat jun 16/12 2242 email ref i/d i am sorry i did not buy a pair of moc...

Do not wish to buy the same thing twice by accident

I purchased a model kit, but accidently added a second one by mistake. I have ordered and paid for the first, but wish to cancel the second that I have not paid for. I have already contacted the seller, but is there anything else I can do?

Resolved! Item Not Shipped Out .

I recently bought an item on e-bay & it was suppose to be shipped out within 1 business day , A couple days went by & I haven't recieved the notice that the item has been shipped out so I contacted the seller on 2 seperate occasions & haven't heard n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Private Listing

What is a Private listing and why are bidders identities protected??

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.