won bidding item

I have an item that I won in a bidding and paid off the whole amount,then next two days e-bay send me a message that the item is been removed and no more in the listing. No more information about it . where is the secured capability of this site if the customer is no any idea what happens next to the purchase items? I am still hope that item will be come soon. or my money will be lost on this transaction.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

won bidding item

If you don't receive the item, you have up to 45 days to file a Paypal claim. Unless the seller can prove that you received the item, you will get your money back.  I imagine that you can no longer see the item in your purchase history but do you know if it was marked as shipped? If it was, I would wait to file a claim depending on where the item coming from.

You would have received an email from ebay when you purchased the item and the seller's ebay id will be in that email. If you click on the seller's name and it shows you that the seller is no longer an ebay member, you should be able to file the claim right away.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

won bidding item

Hello 'tik007chess',

<<paid off the whole amount,... e-bay send me a message that the item is been removed >>

There may be any number of reasons for this.  Quite often a listing is removed by ebay because it has

been reported for copyright issues, like a designer handbag.  Many perfectly good and honest sellers

have had listings removed for genuine items just because someone (a rival seller, perhaps) reported it.

So your item may be on its way.

If you actually want it, you really ought to wait and see if it shows up.  You have 45 days (just over 6 weeks)

in which to file a claim.  Read through the link in the above post, -- it is the most important information for buyers

on ebay.

<< where is the secured capability of this site >>

In the above link.  Ebay does not control, nor even know about, each and every listing on the site.

Listings are put up by the millions of individual sellers.  Problems will sometimes happen.

But one thing ebay does do for you is offer the ebay buyer protection policy, and all you have to do is

read through it, especially the part about Timelines, -- and you will never lose your money.

<<I am still hope that item will be come soon. or my money will be lost on this transaction.>>

You may get your item if it has been mailed.  You will get your money back if it does not arrive and

you follow the necessary steps as indicated in the previous post's link.

Good luck Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

won bidding item

As a first step, contact the seller.

His email will be in your Paypal account from when you paid if the item has been removed and the seller is Not A Registered User.

Ask the seller for the date and service of shipping. Also ask for the Delivery Confirmation/tracking number.

If his response is not prompt and you don't get the DC number, do NOT allow him to offer to send a replacement, just go directly to an Item Not Received Dispute, at the link above. (This is a fairly common new scam out of Asia, but spreading to other sellers.)

But contact with the seller is just for politeness. Don't let him drag things out.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

won bidding item

It may have been pulled under the VERO program  - "The Verified Rights Owners program (VeRO) allows intellectual property owners to report listings that infringe their rights on the site."

Essentially a VERO participant just has to say they don't like a listing, and it is pulled.  Usually it is correct, but sometimes companies seem to cross the line and it is seems the program is used more to squish after market sales than anything.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply