would you like your return shipping if you buy swarovski crytal that on e bay as new and went you g

i bought a Swarovski  item on e bay that was advertise as new went i got the item it was not new because the item was badly

chip now the seller i post on his wall moneyback if not represented  well it wasnot so i send item back in same box it cost me 53.12 can. now why should i be out of pocket 53.12 Can. sense it now my fault i bought in good faith and now this seller is ignore me i send him 3 to4 email and i send request throught pay pal and no respond.

so what to do 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

would you like your return shipping if you buy swarovski crytal that on e bay as new and went you g

You should have opened an item not as described case before returning the item. Did you actually return it with delivery or signature confirmation? Need a lot more info to see where you are at. When purchased, item number, when received, value, and when returned and how.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

Don't bother with the seller any more.

Open a Not As Described dispute.

Enter the tracking number from the package you returned.

When the item shows as delivered, the seller is required to refund your original payment.

If he does not, Paypal will refund you and go after him for the money. There will be other penalties for him.

He is NOT required to refund your return shipping.

This is Standard Practice, because PP did not handle that cost. Also it protects honest sellers from dishonest buyers who demand refunds without returns.

You have up to 60 days from purchase to leave feedback. The most effective fb is calm and factual. 'Item was chipped, seller refused to refund'. for example.

At the same time you will be asked to leave Detailed Seller Ratings.. These are more important than feedback.

The normal Rating is Five Stars. The lowest Rating is ONE Star. (No stars is a free pass).

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

NO THEY WONT LET ME OPEN A DISPUTE CASE E BAY CLAIM THAT I HAVE TO GO TO PAY PAL AND PAY PAL CLOSE THE CASE .TODAY I PHONE BACK PAY PAL AND THE PERSON ON THE PHONE TOLD ME THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FORT THE SHIPPING TO CALL MY CREDIT CARD THAT I USE TO PAID WITH AND E BAY THERE EXCUSE IS WELL YOU ARE ON THE CANADA SIDE WE DON "T  COVER PHONE PAY PAL .SO MORE OR LESS I AM GETTING THE ROUND AROUND .

BUT I AM DONE  WITH E BAY AND PAY PAL I WAS BUYING A LOT OF SWAROVSKI  ON E BAY BUT NOW THAT TURN SOUR FOR ME AND I AM DISCUSSED WITH THE OLD THING AND I WILL NOT BE DOING BUSINESS WITH E BAY OR PAY PAL IN THE FUTURE 

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPOND

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Since English is obviously not your first language, I think you may have misunderstood the clerk.

Canadians (and other non-US eBayers) dispute through Paypal. Not eBay. Only US members dispute through eBay.

But you only have 45 days to open a Dispute. 

By focussing on eBay, you seem to have missed the deadline for a Paypal dispute.

So, the clerk was being helpful. You should now go to the credit card you actually paid with (PP is just a mediator). Phone the 1-800 customer service number on the back of the credit card (or on your latest bill) and ask about a chargeback.

BTW, using ALL CAPS to post is considered shouting and very rude. You should be aware that customer service clerks are allowed to hang up and refuse service to callers who are abusive or use vulgarity. Be polite, the clerk is the one who can process your refund.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply