INVOICE

I got something on ebay October 10th. I contact the seller for an invoice with the shipping fees to canada I sent 2 messages and everytime the same answer...the item is ready to go will send invoice soon. I got my item relativelly cheap and I have the feeling the seller will not send invoice. What can I do?
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

INVOICE

Does the listing say the seller will ship to Canada?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

INVOICE

Some sellers who do not intend to sell internationally are baffled by purchases by foreigners.

So they ignore the foreign buyer.

Don't send money.

If he opens an Unpaid Item Dispute, let eBay know that you don't have a shipping charge and ask if shipping is free.

If you get a shipping fee, pay.

If you don't, just move on.

It doesn't have much to do with the winning bid. It does have a lot to do with people who are unaware that there is any country in the world except the USA. Oh, maybe Hawaii, with is a small town in Kenya, eh?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

INVOICE

The minute I start having problems getting an invoice I leave it alone! If the guy is legit he'll send the invoice eventually. If not just be glad he didn't. Have a look around. Perhaps someone else is offering what you wanted. Take a peak at Amazon as well.

Even so he can't open an unpaid item claim against you because you sent a request which he so far has ignored.

My advice would be just move on and forget it.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

INVOICE

Even so he can't open an unpaid item claim against you because you sent a request which he so far has ignored

Unfortunately, that isn't true but ebay would probably take off the unpaid item strike if the buyer explained to them what happened.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

INVOICE

That's what I meant more or less. He could indeed file an unpaid claim but what would be the point? He'd have to be a bit of a stooge. They'd just tell him to send the fella his invoice!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply