wrong listing

I'm  would like to know about listing .

I purchased 3 different lots in last 14 days and they all said 1.50 die cast scale 

That's is size of my collection  I bid win pay for the item

And 3 of the last 10 I purchased the ad said 1/50 so I completed  the deal  and the show up wrong scale .

Yes they say send back and I will get Credit . Which is all good but the freight  is average $ 20,00  .

It a dumb person that spends good money after bad .

If the sellers list wrong buyers should get a full refund including all freight charges

And them sellers say to me  gee you should not do negative feed back .

We as a consumer  you as sellers should not list wrong if you don't want negative feed back .

I sure if I don't pay your not going to give me a good feed back

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

wrong listing

When did you buy this?

When did you leave negative feedback as that gets the seller non helpful?

If you are within the time frame to open a dispute, open an item not as described case and seller will pay return shipping in the form of a return label or Ebay will send you a return label

did you by chance buy this from outside of Canada, if so, it gets a lot more troublesome as Ebay and Paypal have not figured cross border returns out yet. I would still open a INAD case and see what the seller does

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

wrong listing

Seller is in Hungary, lousy ratings, new. You may be out of luck as seller probably does not care. He won't be selling for long.

Pick your sellers better and unless are extremely good and around a long time, do not buy from over seas.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

wrong listing

hello thanks  for replying

Yes all three were not from CDN and last ONE was Hungary

I will watch beeter and buy less thank you

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

wrong listing

You could still open SNAD cases to see what happens. Maybe Ebay or seller will refund you. You have nothing to lose. Be factual and describe the obvious defect that it is not the scale as described.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

wrong listing

In my experience, most collectors do a fair bit of trading- including buying and selling.

If the cost of returning a poorly described item (or if you misunderstand a correctly described listing) you can plan to trade or sell the unwanted item either on eBay or on a free local classified site or on a specific hobby site.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

wrong listing

That may be fine if selling stamps which can be sent letter mail but shipping out of Canada for non letter mail as you know is ridiculous.

Also, why should the sellers that misrepresent their items get away scot free?

Ebay is supposed to protect buyers and put in wonderful policies they don't know how to deal with outside their own country.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply