zoom is unavailable for my images, why?

Just wondering why the zoom feature is not available for my images. Is anyone else having this problem? I thought it was automatic if the image met the minimum size requirements which they do.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I can zoom your listings

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

let me change that to some of your listings .. the pin won't zoom ...

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@bgodd999 wrote:

Just wondering why the zoom feature is not available for my images. Is anyone else having this problem? I thought it was automatic if the image met the minimum size requirements which they do.

I looked at a sample of your listings and MOST DO have zoom/enlarge available for the images. The exception I saw was the "1962 - 63 Shirriff Hockey Coin Jacques Plante" listing where the images were less than 500x500

-..-

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Zoom is unavailable now for my listings as well. Ever since they changed the listing page format, my photos come out smaller with no zoom, yet I have not changed cameras. It was not an issue before they made the changes? Also the new system takes me much longer to do my listings.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME GLITCH IN THE SYSTEM, WHEN I FIRST LISTED AND CHECKED MY LISTINGS ZOOM AND LARGE PICTURES WERE NOT SHOWING UP, THEN ABOUT AN HOUR LATER WHEN I

CHECKED THEY WERE, AND NOW ABOUT 3 HOURS LATER IT'S BACK TO NO ZOOM OR ENLARGED PICTURES, HOW ODD.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Yes I have the same thing. Sometimes the zoom is there and other times it's not. It's very frustrating. Wish Ebay would look into this.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply