10 items never arrived. buyer protection expired and seller hasn't resent or refunded payment in

I unknowingly waited too long to make use of the EBay buyer protection on a 10 item order from Satisfyelec_______ . I opened 10 cases  anyway and closed them when the seller said he would re-ship. He still hasn't after over 7 months. what else can I do?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

10 items never arrived. buyer protection expired and seller hasn't resent or refunded payment in

Deer, you have been dupped! You never should close the case! The seller double cross you. Nothing now can be done, 7 mounths passes the buyer protection even on paypal already expired. Is the seller Chinese?.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

With eBay you have 30 days from the last estimated date for arrival eBay gave you.

Alternatively you have 180 days from PAYMENT for a Dispute with Paypal.

Look at your PP account-- if you have even a few hours left  since your payment*, you can open a Dispute in their Resolution Centre at the top of your account page under Tools.

Skip the suggestion that you contact the seller, you've already done that, and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

*You said seven months, but this is down to the second, so if you paid on March 3rd you still have over 50 days for your claim. Even if you paid in mid-February you may still be able to Claim.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Don't ever accept an offer to replace items unless the seller is literally your pastor at church and they can ship the item with tracking for delivery within no more than ten business days.

Never even entertain that offer to replace if it is made with the caveat they'll reship if you close the Items Not Received case, that is an outright scam. Lies. All lies. 

I'm sorry this has happened to you.

Hopefully the ten items did not account for a high total.

Try Paypal. You've 180 days of Buyer Protection there.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank-you for taking the time to reply.

The ten items I bought (on one order) were from a seller in China that I had used several times and was happy with when I bought one item at a time.
Fortunately the items only cost$25 US in total.
I have learned a few things.
1 Buy items one at a time.
2.Watch the latest estimated delivery date more closely and get a refund, not a re-shipment promise (takes too long) .
3.If this fails , check with  Pay Pal and open a dispute in their Resolution Centre

Message 5 of 5
latest reply