10 months and my package still hasn't arrived from Germany

I'm really, really annoyed and tired, I ordered a doll from Germany on December 20th 2018 and it's now October of 2019 and the package never arrived. The user has a %99.6 positive feedback score so I assumed that it was just being delayed because of Christmas and would get here eventually so I lost track of time and waited for far too long.

They had given me a broken link to some shipping tracking website called DHL and won't respond to any of my emails or messages. I know I've waited too long for Ebay or Paypal to do anything about it and I can no longer leave feedback on the person's account, I just really wanted to rant about it because it's honestly a huge pain in my ass that they've essentially ghosted me. I wouldn't be so annoyed if they'd just communicate at all, I'd rather know something than nothing.

EDIT: I just checked the original listing for the item and it said it was cancelled due to being lost/broken but I was never contacted and Paypal says the money was never refunded so yeah, I'm never ordering from Germany again lol.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

10 months and my package still hasn't arrived from Germany

so I lost track of time and waited for far too long.

Good to see you are taking responsibility for not following up.

You have 30 days from the last estimated date for delivery to make an eBay Dispute.

You have 60 days from purchase to leave eBay feedback (which has no effect on the seller's account, by the way).

You have 180 days from payment to make a Paypal Dispute.

You may also have coverage by the credit card you attached to your Paypal account. Chargeback policies differ, although very few allow nearly a year's coverage.  You could try.

the original listing ...said it was cancelled due to being lost/broken but I was never contacted and Paypal says the money was never refunded

Your PP Activity List goes back to 2018, was that where you found the original payment?  If there was a refund it should be there, but if you back your PP account with a credit card, which is a Good Idea, the refund would go directly to the card.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply