21 days after purchase and still not shipped out

I wonder what I need to do with a purchase tha hast shipped after 21 days , the seller never respond to my emails even if I'm polite. It's a makeup item , it was around 100$ Canadian .

I also have another problem , maybe I should make a separate post but I'll still include it in case someone can help. 
I'm a caregiver for my brother who has Huntington's disease and suffers from dementia. I need to restrain him to change his diapers or he hits me. I bought  medical restraints , supposedly , and they are awful , they do not fit the description of their purpose. They injured my brother after only one use because of the position of the Velcro and they're not strong enough , it took him 2 minutes to pull on them until they opened and the Velcro ripped his skin off. They're also very cheaply made , if he could use them they would be destroyed after one week. 
They shipped from China and the seller doesn't want to do a refund. 
Can I request a refund from Ebay  if the item fits the picture but not the description of purpose ?

I bought both items using PayPal . 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The same advice about getting a refund on the makeup as on the restraints.

My eBay-> Purchase History->More Actions-> I didn't receive it.-> I want a refund.

Never accept an offer of a replacement. It won't arrive either.

The phone clerks are sub-contractors somewhere in Utah. The eBay employees have been moved to FaceBook and Twitter. But again this is a straightforward Not Received claim and there is not need for human intervention to slow it down.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You can open a claim with eBay for the item that you haven't received one day after the last estimated delivery date. 

You can request a return for the restraints with eBay  up to 30 days after you received them.  If you choose a reason such as item not as described the seller is responsible for paying return shipping.  Since they are in China they would have to send you the money for a return label through PayPal so you would need to tell them how much a label would cost.   You need tracking so xpresspost would be the only option and would probably cost $90+.  The seller is not going to want to pay that so they will hopefully just refund.  If you have already opened a return and they refuse to pay shipping, contact eBay customer service on eBay for business on Facebook and explain what is happening.

You can open a claim with PP for up to 180 days but PP requires the buyer to pay for return shipping.

You can open a return or an item not received in your purchase history.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply