Forum Posts

Resolved! Being blatantly scammed and eBay can't step in to resolve it.

I don't know how I made this mistake, but I accidentally bought from a "seller" who now has -1 rating (it was a lot better than that at the time of purchase) and had put my product on a 4 month shipping ETA, refuses to talk to me / resolve anything. ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping

I don’t usually purchase items that use the Global Shipping Program. Too expensive and takes two to three times to arrive. I have tried to exclude those items from my searches, but I have not been able to do that and therefore sometimes I open an ite...

Item not received case keeps getting put on hold

I bought an item on ebay November 8th 2021. Item never arrived within estimated time. I opened a Item not received case on February 9th 2022. February 15th 2022 - Case was put on hold February 25th 2022 - Case was put on hold March 7th 2022 - Case wa...

Refunds and eBay gift card limits

Does anyone know what happens to gift cards and refunds, if it results in more than 8 gift cards in the account? About a month ago, I bought an i7 computer with a 1 TB NVME drive but got an i5 with a 512 GB standard SSD drive. I sent it back (the sel...

Ebay buyer protection for replacement?

I have a battery powered item that does not hold a charge, so does not work as it should. I emailed the seller, and they have offered to send a replacement. I am just wondering how eBay's protection works if the replacement also has the same issue. R...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Opened a Return - Seller Never Accepted Return - eBay Asked To Step In (Return Is Now Closed)

So I'm not new to eBay, but I wanted to post this and tag tyler@ebay regarding this. So, I bought a refurbished phone, and it had issues and the screen had some discoloration not mentioned in the description, so I opened a return. Seller does a boile...

Buyer never gave refund

So I bought a pocket computer and received a random drill charger opened a case with eBay shipped it out because the seller didn’t give me a refund label I paid for it I asked about if he got it and he never got back to me eBay closed my return so no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two weeks in Erlanger, KY, anyone else?

Anyone else have their tracking not move for over two weeks at the Customs Documentation and Labeling in Erlanger, Kentucky?The seller says it’s out if their hands due to it being a GSP issue and the eBay customer service agent filed an order not arr...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund

I have returned two items, which have been received by teh seller who has accepted the returns. Now the eller says eBay will refund my money whike eBay says that seller should have refunded the money, who will refund? and how to contact eBay for this...

WANT TO RETURN ITEM PURCHASED

Just looking for some advice. I purchased a rather expensive item that I'm just not happy with. The seller has 30 day returns but buyer pays return shipping. Should I just contact the seller and return the item or go through eBay return process?

Package from China

I received a package from China, but it’s not something I ordered. I know it’s from eBay from the way my address is listed on the label. I have recently ordered items from China and have a lot in the past, and am hoping they didn’t send out the wrong...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

21 days after purchase and still not shipped out

I wonder what I need to do with a purchase tha hast shipped after 21 days , the seller never respond to my emails even if I'm polite. It's a makeup item , it was around 100$ Canadian .I also have another problem , maybe I should make a separate post ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item is unusable and dangerous

It's my second post , sorry I have two problems and I didn't know if I should make two separate posts.My brother has a degenerative disease with dementia. I need to retrain him while I change his diapers because he hates it and he can hit me. I bough...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paid $7499 USD, Am Canadian, Seller Cancelled, Refund Dings me for $300-$600 CAD? What can I do?

I bought a synthesizer for $7499 USD and seller cancelled a few hours later. Synth was originally $7100 and he added $399 for the global shipping. Paypal refund in progress, but I'm going to be charged a bad rate to go from CAD to USD and then USD ba...

Resolved! About Freight Forwards for Buyers (Other than GSP)

I'm in a postiton where I'd like to use a freight forwarder for a package I'd like to buy from the US and have it shipped to me in Canada. Does anyone have any experiece with these companies and able to recommend one? It's a one time deal but if it w...

global shipping - a positive experience

here to report that other than the high cost of shipping through global shipping, i've had quite the positive experience. the item i wanted, i was not able to find in canada and even with shipping and fees, it was a tiny bit cheaper than buying in ca...

• 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

I am unable to contact ebay about items not received.

I ordered three items from a seller from UK on 18 Oct 2021, to be shipped to Canada, the estimated delivery dates were 18 Oct-25 Jan2022. Not received. I contacted the seller a few days ago, they are willing to refund but say the order is too old to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Return Policy vs Seller's own policy

I received a pair of boots earlier this week, and I feel they're a tad too small. If I want to request a return, do I choose the standard Ebay return process or do I go with the seller's own return process as indicated in the item description?

Global Shipping Program Steals Tube Electronics!!!!! (Won't ship or return them to seller)

I am writing this as a warning to anyone buying or selling vintage electronics. I just had a vintage Eico tuner "stolen by Pitney Bowes for no good cause, deemed "undeliverable". I also had this problem with a miniature oscilloscope CRT last year. No...

• 10 replies
  • 3 helpful

Wrong item sent by the seller.

I ordered a jacket last January 29, 2022 and yesterday the package arrived but instead of the jacket that was posted on the seller's account I received a winter pants. I contacted the seller immediately after opening the package but still not respond...

I feel Seller toyed with on going conversation to let 60 days pass so can't leave comments

My issue with the seller started on December 8th, 2021. I even had to talk to Ebay, and they messaged the seller, and it went nowhere. I bought an unlocked phone (China) and when I received it, (Canada) it was not unlocked. I contacted the seller, an...

Global Shipping program extremely low efficiency

Is it just me, of Pitney Bows is just an over priced low performance, terrible re-shipper? Anything they receive at their warehouse just sits there for 1 to 2 weeks every time.This package was sent from Florida, and could have been sent to me directl...

volksrich_2-1644596606016.png
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Relief of a Non-GPS US Seller!!!

We wanted an exact replacement for headphones a puppy decided were an excellent chew toy but that exact model is not available except for on Ebay. Lots available there, lots of refurbs, open box and some sealed new. Anyway, it quickly became shopping...

• 15 replies
  • 5 helpful