ebike sales off ebay,L have placed may orders for ebikes .

So many different orders made and paid and not one ebike order arrived.eBay is great with the refund ,but I ordered the ebikes to use and wait two months for the delivery that doesn't come.The sellers have had my money interest free for a few months,with each transaction there is a currency transaction fee on the buy and then when eBay refunds I pay a currency trade fee again on the same order.After the many refunds and cancelled orders,I reaaly need to find and use other sites as eBay allows this to continue.I have dicussed this with eBay and I'm told they'll get back to me on the fees I pay on the refund transactions,I waiting to hear ofcourse it has only been a month.Last week I had three orders cancelled and five ebikes that Yanwen tracking shows they arrived in Canada Dec.10 and ar the sorting plant.Yanwen reads this dialogoue with almost all orders that I have tracked with them.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

and you had checked the credibility of the seller PRIOR to purchasing?

did you know if the seller was shipping the product directly to you or was the seller drop shipping the product?

and you do realize that (according to feedback you left recently for a seller) that seller is no longer a registered seller on eBay?

Perhaps in the future you should order from an established, credible seller from a credible country>>(unfortunately,  many of these new  Sri Lankan sellers had no idea of what they were doing)

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The sellers have had my money interest free for a few months,

On $1000, the interest at 1% would be $10 in a year.  Or 83c per month.

when eBay refunds I pay a currency trade fee again on the same order.

Do you mean there is a difference between the buy and sell price of the US dollar?

One way to avoid that is to only buy on dotCA, from Canadian sellers, working in loonies.

And don't buy from overseas sellers. If the product is not warehoused in Canada or the USA, don't buy.

Reading feedback for the seller would be one way to confirm the location of the goods.

Another is the delivery time. It should take less than three weeks for delivery from anywhere in North America.

You can open an Item Not Received Dispute if the purchase is not delivered by the closing of the delivery window eBay gave you.

If tracking does not show that your purchase is in Canada and moving, or if no tracking is provided, or if there is no indication that the purchase has been shipped, open a Not Received Dispute as soon as possible.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply