Buyer Disappointment

This is to show my disappointment with eBay and PayPal who didn't helped me with my case, I am relatively a new buyer and I bought an item that came from China but it didn't worked as advertised and I had to return it, the return shipping cost was too expensive with tracking so the seller advised me to send it without tracking, he clearly said that tracking information doesn't matter, all this correspondence was going through eBay so eBay should have stepped in to advise me that this is a wrong decision but they didn't, I sent the item back along with picture proof that I shipped it and since then the seller kept on lingering the matter that he didn't received the item back and he will refund me when he will receive the item, my buyer protection period expired in this time and there is nothing I can do now. I tried to talk to eBay representative and they didn't help me, they forwarded me to PayPal who did the same thing and didn't help me on the matter.

So in short both eBay and PayPal prefer to support seller over buyer even when the seller is scam, the seller was "grqv" so it's my advice not to buy anything from him as they are nothing but scammer both in product quality and refunds, also don't rely on eBay that they are going to guide or help you when you're a new buyer, they will leave you to seller's mercy.

Totally disappointed, will avoid to buy from eBay again.

email lgv10 ORG.jpg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Buyer Disappointment

an item that came from China but it didn't worked as advertised and I had to return it, the return shipping cost was too expensive with tracking so the seller advised me to send it without tracking,

He lied.

Because he is a crook and a scammer.

You got scammed because you believed a crook and a scammer.

Without proof of delivery, neither eBay nor Paypal is willing to believe either the buyer or the seller.

You can call the 1-800 number on the back of the credit card you use to back your PP account.

Some cards will accept proof of shipment as well as the stronger proof of delivery.

Some won't.

Your pictures may not be accepted as proof of shipment.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Buyer Disappointment

I suggest you follow reallynicestamps suggestion. At this point, your credit card company is your best bet. Did you happen to see your sellers feedbacks before you purchased the item? I see 3 negatives and 9 neutrals of their 125 or so total feedbacks. for the past 12 months   Percentage wise, good for college, total cr-ap for an eBay seller.  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply