Contact Seller function not working?

Hi there. Just curious, but is there something wrong with the Contact Seller and Request Total Amount features? I've been trying to get a hold of a seller to get the total amount for an item I'm trying to buy, but I can't seem to get through to the seller, and eBay doesn't appear to have an email so I can contact them about this issue. I'm already being threatened with a Non-Paying Buyer strike by eBay, but I can't get past the error message about needing the total amount from the seller in order to make the payment until the seller responds, and I've tried several times to reach them. I can't even cancel the order without reaching the seller. So, are the Contact Seller and Request Item Total features not working at the moment? I don't understand why the seller is not responding.

Patricia/cherrypotion27

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@cherrypotion27 

Was the item purchased with Best Offer? For some reason if it was the option, to request an invoice disappears. Entirely not sure why this is. Just that it is.  You might want to see if you can get a hold of the seller via 1 of there other listings. Also, some sellers have contact seller shut off because of volume of mail. Same goes for the feature if they do not allow combining on shipping. The contact seller should not be shut off once an order is in progress, but it's possible.

-Lotz

Another suggestion...If it was purchased on a pc see if you can contact via the app. There are features in eBay that work one way and not the other.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

What happens when you try to reach the seller..what error message do you see?

If there is no shipping price to Canada on the listing, are you sure the seller ships to Canada?  It’s never a good idea to buy an item without knowing the shipping cost ahead of time.  It may be for an amount higher than what you thought it would be.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply