Credit Card expired

when I tried to pay for an item today by my credit card it says it is expired.  I know for a fact I updated information regarding expiration date on my PayPal account, but why is eBay showing that this card is expired and what do I have to do?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Credit Card expired

How long ago did it expire and/or when was it updated? What happens if you log out, clear your caches and log back in again?

Are you a seller? Is the same card also registered for selling fees with eBay directly?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Credit Card expired

How long ago did it expire and/or when was it updated? What happens if you log out, clear your caches and log back in again?

Are you a seller? Is the same card also registered for selling fees with eBay directly?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Credit Card expired

Hi Momcqueen I do not sell on eBay but am just a buyer.  You know I find it funny that before my credit was due to expire I got a notice from PayPal that I should update the expiration date which I did.  So I do not know why when I went to pay for an item this morning under PayPal and instead of paying with my bank account I went to change it to my credit card and that is when I received the message my credit card being used was expired.  It this a problem with PayPal or eBay?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Credit Card expired

Hi momcqueen:

went into my account and then under Financial information to try to update my credit card information, but with credit card it indicates Remove and not edit, besides PayPal it also says Remove insead of edit.  Please help.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Credit Card expired

If that’s the case, I would then remove the expired one and add the unexpired one.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply