Delivery status shows like a delivered , but I did not get the item. What to do in my case?

masoja-73
Community Member

Hello

I bought a cover for my cell phone on 3 of July, I did not receive it yet, and now it disappears in my account, there are lots of message in my messages that I sent to the seller but not yet received.

please tell me what should I do, 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Delivery status shows like a delivered , but I did not get the item. What to do in my case?

First ask all your housemates if they got it and put it somewhere that it couldn't possibly get lost. You might also ask the neighbours.

The Resolution Centre for eBay is at the bottom of this page.

If the date eBay gave you for delivery has passed, or the delivery shows as completed, open an Item Not Received dispute.

Ignore the part about contacting the seller, you've already done that.

Ask eBay to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove that the item has been delivered, you will be refunded.

If you have passed the 60 days that purchases stay visible on eBay, go to Paypal instead.

Their Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

Same system.

And if that doesn't work, that the seller can show delivery is the real problem, you can try a chargeback to the credit card you back your PP account with.

Also.

Report the problem to your local Post OFFICE. (Not the postal outlet in back of the drugstore.) The postmaster may have the undelivered item on a shelf or she may be building a report on thefts from the mail.

You can also report it to your local police and get a report number, but it is unlikely they will do much about a cheap cellphone case. Again, they may be building a file on 'porch pirates' and can add yours to it.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You have missed the deadline for filing on ebay but if you paid through Paypal you can sign into that site and file an item not received claim.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply