Did ebay discontinue "Saved Lists" ???

gnrocks
Community Member

Hi,

All of a sudden this evening I cannot access my "Saved Lists" from within the "Watch Lists" on a computer. 

For reference, in any listing, under the bidding box, there is a dropdown to add to the Watch List or a custom list => that's what I am referring to.

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Did ebay discontinue "Saved Lists" ???

If you are not seeing those custom lists under the "add to list" button on an item listing, or under the "Watchlist" heading on your Watch List page when using a desktop browser, sometimes signing out of your account and signing back in can make a difference. Or try another desktop browser.

If you still have trouble accessing your lists, you should be able to see all the items on all of your lists at once using this link:

https://my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&SortOrder=ASCEND&GotoPage=1&MyeBayListIndex.Filter=Al...

If you are able to add an item to one of your lists, you should be able to reach that list from the item page, using the link in the blue band at the top of the page where it says "added to your LISTNAME list  |  Remove", where LISTNAME is a link to that list.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply