E Bay bucks

Very very tacky.
I want E Bay bucks off my account. I really never want to hear about them again.
It's just another form of malware.
No retailer plays dumb games. Imagine if Canadian Tire said your Canadian Tire said your CT money had expired.
The US lack of ethical open honest business radiates like a sick aura

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

E Bay bucks

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @dennimoul - eBay Bucks certificates typically expire 30 days after they are issued. If you received your certificate this month you have until the 2nd of February to use it before it expires. You can find your specific Bucks code at checkout or by going to My eBay>Buy>eBay Bucks. 

If you still want to withdraw from the rewards program you definitely can! You can unenroll from the Bucks page at the bottom (example below). Thanks!

Clicking the 'unenroll from eBay Bucks' link will take you through that process.Clicking the 'unenroll from eBay Bucks' link will take you through that process.

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

E Bay bucks

You just don't take awards back. It's false advertising no matter what the rule or or contract detail is quoted.
Airlines don't take back point, stores give coupons 1-2 years to expire.
If the intention is to create impulse sales it's more akin to a high pressure phones sales scam.
You gave us nothing for a higher frequency of access to our time. The reward is false and not as implied
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

E Bay bucks

I can think of at least one other rewards program that accumulates more slowly and expires twice as fast. All coupons expire.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply