Ebay bucks where are they

novala0
Community Member

Hi there, where can I find my ebay bucks. I'm on ebay.ca and can't find "Buying" tab that I saw others on the forum post about.

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

@novala0 wrote:

Hi there, where can I find my ebay bucks. I'm on ebay.ca and can't find "Buying" tab that I saw others on the forum post about.

FAQ attached for program. Changes were recently made to the program. Enrolling is no longer offered. Now points are only available when you receive a special offer and you accept that offer.

https://pages.ebay.ca/ebay-bucks/index.html#m17-tb2

https://www.ebay.ca/help/buying/paying-items/earning-using-ebay-bucks?id=4638&st=3&pos=1&query=Earni...

Top Takeaway

While you can no longer enroll in eBay Bucks, you

may still receive bonus offers by invite. You can

find your offers in the eBay Bucks section of My eBay.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Is this still supposed to be active for Canadian buyers? I have an eBay Bucks link on my page, but when I click on it I just get taken to my watchlist. The only way I can see what I have for eBay Bucks right now is to go to the U.S. site. eBay also sais they would send out bonus offer indicators now and then. When they first eliminated the all-purchases program, I got them every couple of weeks. However, I have not received a bonus offer in MONTHS. If the program has been compeltely eliminated in Canada, then eBay should be upfront with Canadian buyers and say so. They should also remove the link from the Canadian page, because right now it's completely useless.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@55-yard-line-sportscards wrote:

Is this still supposed to be active for Canadian buyers? I have an eBay Bucks link on my page, but when I click on it I just get taken to my watchlist. The only way I can see what I have for eBay Bucks right now is to go to the U.S. site. eBay also sais they would send out bonus offer indicators now and then. When they first eliminated the all-purchases program, I got them every couple of weeks. However, I have not received a bonus offer in MONTHS. If the program has been compeltely eliminated in Canada, then eBay should be upfront with Canadian buyers and say so. They should also remove the link from the Canadian page, because right now it's completely useless.

devon@ebay 

Please address for @55-yard-line-sportscards  . Has there been any other changes to the program that Canadian's should be aware of?

Thanks,

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

I still occasionally receive eBuck offers but they are always, categories, items, or things I have no interest in purchasing for a few points...

Usually, I read them after the fact.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I've not been able to find a place to look them up any more but I do occassionally get offers, I always activate them just in case, even if I don't use them. I did make use of them in December when buying some gifts (Funko Pops). In January I got an email (just like usual) and it said "Your bucks are ready to use" with the code, amount and expiry date. I was able to plug in the code on a purchase and got my discount.

While they are not frequent, if you know you activated and qualify they do send an email out quarterly with any bucks you may have (at least for the last quarterly cycle).

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

devon@ebay 

Please address for @55-yard-line-sportscards  . Has there been any other changes to the program that Canadian's should be aware of?

Thanks,

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies! Let me do some digging on this and I will let yourself and @55-yard-line-sportscards know what updated information I can share on this. 

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@msau4301 wrote:

I've not been able to find a place to look them up any more but I do occassionally get offers, I always activate them just in case, even if I don't use them. I did make use of them in December when buying some gifts (Funko Pops). In January I got an email (just like usual) and it said "Your bucks are ready to use" with the code, amount and expiry date. I was able to plug in the code on a purchase and got my discount.

While they are not frequent, if you know you activated and qualify they do send an email out quarterly with any bucks you may have (at least for the last quarterly cycle).

devon@ebay 

@novala0  (I currently do not have a balance so unable to test the dot com link)

The eBucks link (working) shows up on the dot com hub page but is not available on the ca page. It's become fairly common  where the 2 pages(ca/com) do not mirror each other for options.

Dot com

lotzofuniquegoodies_1-1679069919784.png 

dot ca

lotzofuniquegoodies_3-1679070505500.png

Received this in eBay mail this morning. For anyone that can use.

lotzofuniquegoodies_0-1679069667082.png

https://www.ebay.ca/e/sales-events/collector15?mkevt=1&mkpid=2&emsid=0&mkcid=8&bu=43100437243&osub=2...

-Lotz

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Thanks lotz! I always use the .ca site so hadn't seen it, but I do get the emails and code numbers if needed which have worked (blindly) but still got my discount. When/if I have some again I will check it out on the .com site. 🙂

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Although the eBay Bucks link is missing on the .ca site, if you go to the .com site and use the link for eBay Bucks there, and then manually change the page address to .ca, it produces a working link:

https://reward.ebay.ca/rwdwebui/bucks/myebay/main

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

@novala0 

@55-yard-line-sportscards 

See post 10 for "a" workaround.

How do I earn eBay Bucks?

On or before March 31st, 2021 all eBay Bucks members will continue to earn 1% in addition to any Bucks Bonus Promotions that eBay may run on all qualifying purchases. When you receive a bonus offer, just activate the offer and start shopping on eBay and you'll automatically earn eBay Bucks on qualifying purchases. Earn eBay Bucks during a calendar quarter and you will receive an eBay Bucks Certificate for the total amount earned after that quarter ends.

-Lotz

Message 11 of 11
latest reply