Ebay site problems? Or am I the only on this is happening too?

I have this problem with my purchase history.  Not all items but alot of my item that I have not received and I have to ask for a refund. I normally go through summery contact seller. But when I do this that item I got a refund is now no longer on my purchase history. Yesterday I call ebay and the girl took a look at her end and it was the same thing. Funny thing was it wasn't in the Resolution Centre either. The only way I could see it is if I go back through my emails and find a link there. It's really hard to keep track of things when they disappear like that. This has been happening for a while and I try to explain it to customer service but they always had some excuse like it was me. Until yesterday I got a smarter one 🙂 She took a look and understood what I was saying exactly. I hope she can help. This is s web master's problem but I don't know how to contact them. It would be nice if they fixed it.

Also when I was browsing looking for those Cotton Mesh bags I put in a search of "Reusable Cotton Net Shopping Bag STRETCHY AND LARGE CAPACITY" hoping to find larger bags and the search came up with about 10-11 bags and then there where all these stove liners and makeup and kitchen stuff etc. I can't figure out why the search did this. I have had other searches that were off also. Why is this doing this? Just weird search item that don't have anything to do with what I was searching for. 

Has anyone else had these problem?  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

One possibility:

eBay has the really stupid habit of suppressing the sales history of Sellers that eBay makes NARU (Not A Registered User).

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The first level of protection For Items Not Received is the Money Back Guarantee.

No need to call eBay.

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page. It is entirely robotic.

Open a Dispute (Not Recieved).

The first suggestion is to contact the seller.

All you ask is when it was send, what service was used, and the tracking number.

What you want is a prompt refund or a number that shows your purchase is in Canada and moving.

If you get neither, still in the Dispute ask eBay to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery of a Not Received claim, You Will Be Refunded.

You have 30 days from the last estimated date for delivery  to open a Claim.

The easiest way to make sure this is straightforward is to pass on items that have long shipping and handling periods.

And put the estimated delivery date on your calendar.

Start Disputes promptly.

If you miss the deadline, you can go to Paypal.

PP allows 180 days from payment to make a Claim.

Their Resolution Centre is at the top of most pages under Tools.

The system is basically the same.

If that doesn't work, you can try for a chargeback on the credit card you use to back your PP account. Policies vary.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Reusable Cotton Net Shopping Bag STRETCHY AND LARGE CAPACITY

I suspect when Search ran out of all those words, it started showing items with SOME of those words.

Large /reusable might fit items in all those categories.

I did a Search earlier for Badge Serenity Firefly iron on and in addition to the accurate ones, got badges from Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply