Ebucks offers

In the strange but true category earlier today I received an offer for Ebucks in my eBay mail....En Francais. Unable to activate. When I check in my Gmail email it shows up in my promotions folder 5 hours earlier in English and WILL activate. dizzy_face

-Lotz

ebucks french.JPGebucks English.JPG

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Ebucks offers

tyler@ebay 

Re: Offer Mail Lag Time

See post 1.

I was followed up in English on the Sept 18 15:33 to Ebay mail. 6 1/2 hours before expiry. It appears it should have been a 48 hour offer.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Ebucks offers

Thanks for this @lotzofuniquegoodies - I'll get the lag time reported on. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Ebucks offers

tyler@ebay 

Hello Tyler,

Thanks for checking into that. Also just received the offer attached. I have activated but it does not appear in Sellers Hub so unable to confirm status count or which particular listings if any are getting applied to it. Not sure if others are having the same issue. Most sellers  would prefer to be able to pick and choose which listings get applied to an offer and this is making it very difficult.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Ebucks offers

tyler@ebay 

Still no signs in Sellers Hub of this activated offer that expires shortly. Did anyone else receive this offer?

https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2019/0924/hotproducts.html

-Lotz

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Ebucks offers

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

tyler@ebay 

Still no signs in Sellers Hub of this activated offer that expires shortly. Did anyone else receive this offer?

https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2019/0924/hotproducts.html

Really should be in a different thread, since it is not an eBucks offer.

The promo still has a week left, but no sign of this in my Seller's Hub or the ebay message system. Just have a regular email, which I did activate. Not sure if the offer applies to relisted stuff or only to new listings (sell similar). The wording is a bit vague.  And the non-appearance in the Seller hub is a defect.

-..-

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Ebucks offers

Added it based on how offers do or do not appear/timing/or work as they should. For this offer I have created new and had relists with GTC. None counted to date.

I agree. The wording is definitely vague. Any offer targeted for specific sellers shouldn't turn into a treasure hunt to use orrrr arrive just before the offer ends.

-Lotz

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Ebucks offers

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies - can you let me know if you received this only at your email address? Did it come through to your eBay Message Center as well?

That will help me determine which team was in charge of this promotion so I can get them the feedback about it not being visible in the Hub. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Ebucks offers

Hello tyler@ebay 

That particular email only arrived in my Gmail Promotional email folder time stamped Tue, Sep 24, 2:16 PM. Nowhere to be found in eBay.

-Lotz

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Ebucks offers

Hmm... that's interesting @lotzofuniquegoodies. Do you sell or buy on a different account attached to that email? 

I only ask because the T&Cs seem to say that you must have received it in your eBay message center in order to be considered 'valid'.  

Tyler,
eBay
Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Ebucks offers

Wait - there's an 'and/or' in there, we're okay!

Thanks 🙂

Tyler,
eBay
Message 11 of 11
latest reply