Elite Armour telephone case

Beware of this Elite Armour telephone case with holster. It lasted me about 3 weeks and fell apart in my shirt pocket. I would really hate to think of what would happen your phone if you actually dropped it. Worst is Ebay makes it impossible to give negative feedback for anything other than speed of delivery, communication, and description.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Did you speak to your seller about this before leaving negative feedback? Open a Return Case.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

You want a  hmmm.... Not As Described dispute, since it doesn't perform as described.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller.

You do NOT want a replacement, it won't be any better, you only want a refund.

If the seller doesn't send you return shipping or an immediate refund , go on to the next step.

Ask eBay to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller does not provide return postage or refund, he loses the Claim, you are refunded and he gets a Defect.

If he sends return postage, you must return the item with tracking (which should be included in the postage) and when you show Proof of Delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded. They may instead ask for a photo of the damaged case. So don't throw anything out yet. 

Because international tracked shipping is expensive, most sensible sellers will just refund. 

Worst is Ebay makes it impossible to give negative feedback for anything other than speed of delivery, communication, and description.

Feedback is optional, and only about 40% of transactions receive any.

It has no effect on a seller's account.

Some mega-sellers are protected by eBay which does not allow feedback for seven days after delivery.

Feedback cannot be left after 60 days.

Feedback cannot include vulgarity, some slurs, and threats. Or mention of Disputes. (Those get removed when the seller complains.)

In any case, you did leave feedback.

Did you get in touch with the seller as they requested?

Read feedback before ordering, especially from overseas.

Look less at numbers (because of ratios) than at patterns. Are there a lot of negs and neutrals about delivery? quality? communication?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply