Error

mohay_6191
Community Member

I have purchased a product from a seller. But now it does not show the page and gives me an error. I'm assuming this is because eBay removed the product. The money has not been taken out of my account yet but it says "pending". Will I still receive my product?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Error

Did you pay with a Paypal balance or with a credit card through Paypal?

Or do you back your Paypal account with a bank account?

If it is the latter, you in effect wrote the seller an "e-cheque" and it has to pass through the same process as a paper cheque would, which can take several days because PP is a US company using a US bank.

This is the usual reason for a "pending" payment.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Error

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @mohay_6191 - if the item is no longer visible in your Purchase History and we've let you know it's been removed we'll want to help you get your money back. 

However, it does sound like you paid via e-cheque, which means we'll need that payment to process fully before we could take action. Once you see that the payment in your Purchase history move to 'Paid' instead of 'pending' please consider contacting Customer Support** for additional assistance.

Thanks!

**You can contact Customer Support in several ways. Selecting the 'Contact us' option at the bottom of the 'Help & Contact' page and selecting the appropriate reasons will let you either email us or have us call you (if available). You can also contact via social media sites like Facebook or Twitter.  

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply