Forum Posts

GSP Tracking not showing as accepting package in Erlanger?

**EDIT**: Literally 5 minutes after posting this, the tracking retroactively updated to say the package was received by the GSP on Wednesday. USPS still doesn't show it as delivered, so who knows whats going on there. **/Edit** I'm having something s...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

coupon

I got a ebay 10% coupon for a purchase. Fine print isCoupon does not apply to auction-style listings or purchases made through the Best Offer feature.what the heck is it for, if not auction or BIN ?

request for a refund

I purchased an item a month ago. It shows that the item was shipped. But the seller says the item hasn't been shipped yet. I want a refund and the seller tells me to refund through eaby's system. When I click refund, ebay tells me to wait until the l...

Resolved! Question about A Seller Requested Order Cancel

Good Day, I just had an issue as a buyer which as not happened to me before and I'm not sure how to proceed. I purchased 5 items (auction items) from a seller. Once the auctions had ended for all of the items I submitted a single order to pay for the...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Royal Mail To Canada

Hello, I have a tracked with signature package ( I realize Canada Post is not taking signatures) that wasposted in UK on April 15. Two weeks later on April 30 the tracking said the item was handedover to an International Partner and was leaving the U...

buying

I have and many others i know will be moving on to another buying platform.Delivery times are just way too long.way back when things were good but not now for a long time.

Resolved! Upper Deck Young Guns Auston Matthews Reprint Cards

Have been looking for an Upper Deck Auston Matthews Young Guns rookie card and noticed that there are reprints up for auction. When I looked at the scans there was nothing on the cards that indicated them as being reprints. Has anyone else knowledge ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Several shipments from China cancelled

Anybody have the same experience? I buy and sell used camera gear and often get hoods, caps, cables and replacement parts from Asia. 4 or 5 of such small shipments have recently been cancelled, "because of Covid19, the shipper does no longer ship to ...

ebay Seller

Has anyone been scammed by this seller. On March 9th 2020 I had ordered a new transformer "X-Transbots MX-12A Gravestone. Later that same month I received an tiny size lego man which is not the item that was described. I can't locate this seller to r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Restriction

I tried to purchase disinfectant spray from USA and I get error message this item cannot be shipped due to restriction, even though ebay says this item can be shipped to Canada? What is causing the error

Late arrival/item not recieved likely due to covid 19

Hi there,I was wondering what's been some people's experience/ average delays with buying items that are shipped from overseas? I've ordered a UK imported game on March 30th that was estimated to arrive latest by May 4th, but well it obviously hasn't...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help

I'm new to eBay no clue what I'm doing so hopefully someone can help me cuz I'm stressed than that I somehow ended up with more than one account I ordered two items but yet there is four different withdrawals from my account how do I get in touch wit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not received / feedback

Just have to say , why is it most of the time ebay buyers with feedback '' 0 - 10 '' always seem to send you a email saying they didn't receive there item , or haven't purchased a item off ebay for 3 - 6 months and purchase a item from you and guess ...

Confirmation email contains few order details.

I ordered a micro USB connector. At the time of ordering there were a variety of lengths, colours, types and target devices - four selections. I carefully kept the order confirmation messages from eBay. When the item arrived it was the wrong type of ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error

I have purchased a product from a seller. But now it does not show the page and gives me an error. I'm assuming this is because eBay removed the product. The money has not been taken out of my account yet but it says "pending". Will I still receive m...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller sent refund as payment from different PayPal account instead of using refund link

I opened a dispute after I didn't receive an item from a Feb.10 purchase and the seller is no longer a registered user. The seller contacted me and said they would refund. Instead of using the refund link on the PayPal transaction they sent a payment...

Are PayPal Claims Taking Longer Than Usual?

A friend of mine got scammed and i advised her to file an Item Not Received dispute. She did, the seller provided a fake tracking number, which she already advised as fake in the initial dispute, and the escalated claim has been sitting for nearly 10...

Sellers using shipping fees to profit on items in auction

I want to buy a stick of ram that costs about $130 on amazon, but I found an offer in auction for only $0.15 which got me excited. This excitement was short lived after I investigated the ridiculous cheap price that wouldn't even be offered if the it...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved searches being redirected to the wrong ebay website

I save my searches on the US website, I am in Canada but I HATE ebay.ca I don't want to search on it.I save my searches on the UK website, the USA website, etc.The UK website, I have no problem with the emails sent, they redirect me on the correct (U...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deleted items

I recently had several items I'd purchased get removed by eBay, it's happened before but these ones were in a string of items I'd purchased the main problem is I've no idea what they are and how I'm supposed to tell if the items arrive or not I canno...

ebay has done it again with the global shipping

Well the ripoff is in full swing now. We also sell on dot com from our USA address with an actual American account. On may 1 ebay turned on the global shipping program for every USA seller without telling anyone AGAIN.... It is all over the US boards...