FINALLY TRIED GLOBAL SHIPPING....and it was perfect.

I've been around here since 2011 and have ALWAYS stayed away from anything from the U.S. using the Program because of reading so many bad comments about it.   But I really wanted a piece of clothing and thought I'd bite the bullet just a little while ago.  It was perfect....yes of course it takes longer, but I was so impressed by the extensive tracking letting me know where it was all along the way and when it crosses the border, up to when it arrived at my place in Canada.  I purchased something again and same thing.  This might have something to do with the fact that both companies that shipped are large and have great reviews.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have used them many times without any problems also. I know  it costs more and takes a little longer but I am a collector so if that is the only way I can get something I was looking for (because many US sellers won't ship outside of US any other way) I bite the bullet. I also believe location for delivery may play a big part. Whoever the Intel drivers are for my neighbourhood (I'm in Oakville, Ontario) have always been good (and friendly the couple of times I actually answered the door when they came) but I know I've read many people who disagree. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes - as I'm not a collector I certainly won't use them frequently because of the price, but once in a while when I really want something and the reviews are extensive and good, I'll do it again.  I'm in Vancouver.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I've used it a couple of times without problems although that was at least two years ago.  A lot of the problems seem to stem from the company they use once in Canada.  Which company delivered it to your location? Was it Canada Post, Intelcom or ??

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you all for showing it's not just a bad thing!  There's bad blood here concerning GSP...

Myself, I've had good, correct and bad experiences using GSP, so I understand its advantages and limitations.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply