Feedbacks on covid time

Hi, I cannot find any informations about this. Since the pandemia, we all know that the post office might be very very slow.  As a buyer, I saw a big adjustment about the delivery time. Sometime stuffs are lost but just a bit more as before from my experience. But I'm in some ways unhappy to follow my orders on a list and when I finally get it on time (sometimes after 2/3 months but still in on time), I cannot leave a positive feedback. 😞 It's unfair for sellers.

Will ebay will extend the time?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Feedbacks on covid time

Probably not and you gave the answer in your question.

and when I finally get it on time (sometimes after 2/3 months but still in on time),

That prevents buyers from opening Disputes for Not Received during the period they agreed to wait, since the delivery period is given before payment is made.

While you only have 60 days from purchase to leave feedback, you actually can leave it at any time during that period.

More usefully, you can add a Response to any FB the seller may have left indefinitely.

A couple of other points.

Feedback has no effect on the Seller's standing with eBay.  It has some effect on the few future buyers who may look at it.

You can leave Neutral feedback "Has not arrived 59 days after payment" without affecting the seller's FB rating or your ability to open a Not Received dispute if that becomes necessary. It may be useful to that future buyer.
You can leave another Response to your own Response when the purchase does arrive. "Slow deliveryExcellent productWould buy again." for example.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply