Global Shipping

I am in Canada. I definitely will not use this Global Shipping again. It costs extra and yet the package seems to travel all over the place. I have one outstanding item that was ordered weeks ago. Tracking shows this item is still moving around the U.S. waiting for USPS.  Satisfactory? I don't think do. I have no advised the seller that unless this item is received within a week, I am filing for a refund on the basis of it not being receiving. I have written to her twice but she never answers. 

I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself.

Oscar Wilde
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Global Shipping

USPS?

No. Your seller was supposed to ship the item (usually by USPS, but certainly tracked) to Erlanger KY and the GSP plant.

"Weeks" is not a useful measure of time.

What date did you pay?

What date did the seller ship?

I'd allow 20 days* for delivery from the seller to GPS to you. That's been my experience in over 30 years in mail order.

It's not necessarily fast.

Did your item go to Erlanger?

If not your seller goofed.

Open an Item Not Received Dispute and get a refund.

*Of course, most shippers , both postal and courier, are slower over the holidays. Post offices are closed over the weekends and for another two statutory holidays as well, so there go six of the 20 days.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply