Is there a way to get all information about purchase in one location?

When i view orders  I can see if feedback has been left but I can not see if I have made a note nor can I see if an item is coming due for eBay guarantee expiry or when I should be getting concerned about my items ordered and not received.  For this I need to look at each individual item in my purchase history to discover the expiry date.  Also If I look at my purchase history orders I cannot see the expiry date simultaneously and no information with regard to feedback again.  Is there a way to see all relevant information about my purchases in one location multiple items at a time and possibly even doing a search on approaching expiry shipment dates?

Please assist as I see if I don't get a way of doing this and items continue to be deemed undelivered I'm standing to loose a lot of monies due to no shipment received but paid for.  This is not good business.  As sellers seem to all have different allowable ship lead times - it makes tracking very difficult. But without being able to properly track through this system (eBay) - it appears that sellers can take great advantage of  buyers like myself with hundreds of items ordered.

Please assist and advise, thank you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

What device are you viewing your orders on?

On a desktop computer I can see all of those details (feedback/notes/delivery time estimates) at the same time in my eBay Purchase History section. Plus I can hide the orders that have arrived and are finished so as to reduce the display clutter.

If you miss the eBay deadline, and you paid with PayPal then you have 180 days (6 months) from date of purchase to file an Item-Not-Received (INR) claim with PayPal.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Get a calendar.

A paper one or the one on your computer.

Enter the title of the listing on the last estimated day eBay gives you for arrival.

Cross them off when they arrive.

As you each day comes around, open Item Not Received disputes on those purchases that have not arrived.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery), you will be refunded.

If the item arrives later, you can return the refund using Paypal's Send Money service.

KISS

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:
... Enter the title of the listing on the last estimated day eBay gives you for arrival.

As you each day comes around, open Item Not Received disputes on those purchases that have not arrived.

I'll disagree with femfan. You have 30 days after last estimated delivery date (a piece of semi-fiction provided by eBay) to file a claim. Contact the seller first when it is late, if not resolved then open an INR dispute.

-..-

Message 4 of 4
latest reply