Hidden purchases not staying hidden

I recently logged on and  all the 2023 purchases that I have hidden  showed up.  There is no way to rehide them.   Is this a common problem or  is is unique to my computer.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Hidden purchases not staying hidden

Hi, it's not just you something wonky is going on. For me it's not my hidden purchases that are there, it's all my purchases from 2020 and 2021! Why...no clue, but it's a pain since I can't get to "Community link" without going to bottom of page and it's full of these old purchases.

I always "hide" all my purchases once I've received them and left feedback but these ones have magically appeared. Hoping it's a temporary glitch and they'll be gone soon!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

eBay has changed the Purchase History page -- the default is no longer the last sixty days, but the last three years.

Some older, previously hidden items are apparently no longer hidden, and there is no option to hide old transactions, only newer ones.

One possible workaround is to bookmark a page that shows recent transactions, hide the transactions you want to hide, and then use the bookmark in place of eBay's link unless or until eBay fixes the old link.

https://www.ebay.ca/mye/myebay/v2/purchase?filter=year_filter%3ALAST60&page=1&moduleId=122164&pg=pur...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

My temporary work around has been to click show orders for 2023 (because there are none of those showing) and it clears up my page (until I'm back again). Glad again to see it's not just me. Why on earth they would be changing the Purchase History change default seems bizarre. Last three years can be a lot of stuff, I don't need to be reminded of my indiscretions!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

In case you're still interested and plagued by the annoyance of years of purchases staring at you, I just tried to hide mine again and it now works! They're all gone, so no more work-around needed!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply