I did not receive the Parka that I bought from seller. Hard to make a claim and now

Cannot reach the seller, and now tell me that this person is no longer a member on ebay.  When trying to make a complaint, the item number is not accepted and the seller is no longer listed.  What can I do, I have paid for this item by pay pal, but have no tracking # and the seller no longer exists.  The systems to help with this problem, not receiving this Parka will not accept this now deleted info about this seller..............thank you for..all and any info 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I did not receive the Parka that I bought from seller. Hard to make a claim and now

Has it been less than 45 days since purchase?

Go here:

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

And open an Item Not Received claim.

You don't need to talk to anyone, it's an automated process.

In the text box, say that the seller is Not A Registered User. That will speed up your refund, since he has been kicked off the site.

If it has been more than 45 days, eBay Protection has expired.

Go instead to the credit card you actually paid with. PP is just a mediator.

Phone the 1-800 number on the back of the card and ask for a chargeback. The clerk will need dates, payment amounts and transaction numbers, so have those handy for her to process your refund.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Through HELP & CONTACT on top of your screen get in touch with eBay CSR and they will assist you to open the ITEM NOT RECEIVED case.  It make take you 4 - 5 days to finalize the case and you will be fully refunded through your PAYPAL account.

eBay has very strong buyer's protection policy.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

eBay has very strong buyer's protection policy.

Unless the OP  waited too long to make a valid claim.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Has it been less than 45 days since purchase?

Go here:

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

And open an Item Not Received claim.

You don't need to talk to anyone, it's an automated process.

In the text box, say that the seller is Not A Registered User. That will speed up your refund, since he has been kicked off the site.

If it has been more than 45 days, eBay Protection has expired.

Go instead to the credit card you actually paid with. PP is just a mediator.

Phone the 1-800 number on the back of the card and ask for a chargeback. The clerk will need dates, payment amounts and transaction numbers, so have those handy for her to process your refund.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I did recieve a message from eBay stating that this item was no longer for sale, and that the seller was no longer a member of eBay...but because I had already bought the item, not to worry..I would be recieving it.  Because of this message, I waiting and did not know that there was a 45 day limit...It I had not recieved this message from eBay, I would of made a claim...there message messed everything up, putting the blame on me...........still no Parka, ordered Sept 22...and eBay nor Paypal will help me!!!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Exactly...waited too long.............because of a message sent to me from eBay, telling me not to worry, even though the item is no longer for sale, and the seller is no longer a member, not to worry..I would get my Parka....................ERROR to listen to this eBay message...time limit 45 days, now eBay will not help me nor Paypal

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thank you, I will try this tomorrow, this was a sale in China...dont know how that will work, but it is worth a try, thanks for trying to help me, this has been an upsetting experience...for if eBay had not left me that message....saying not to worry, I would of reacted before!...they do not seem to understand their error.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply