I’m tired of being ripped off!

This Ebay seller
Plays games just like others. My item didn’t show up so I contacted them on the due date. They acted all nice and said they would send me another by fast delivery. I said I went through this b4 and if the second one doesn’t show up it will be past the date to do anything. Their reply was will give a refund. Well guess what? No item and no refund just jerking me around now. Playing games. Have all emails saved and nothing I can do. I’m sick of this. It’s not the money it’s the point of being scammed !

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Did you open an ebay case for item-not-received?

https://www.ebay.ca/help/home

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

It’s always best to get a refund rather than having another item sent.

If it is more than 30 days after the eta and too late to open an eBay claim, you can open one onPaypal or with your credit card

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

No there is no way that I know of. On top of all this the **bleep** seller is taunting me. Keeps saying the refund is coming . Playing games
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

Obviously it is pointless and stressful communicating with this seller, so you need to stop.

Open an 'item not received' claim.

Go to the Resolution Centre and follow the directions.

Escalate to a claim asap.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If it has been less than 30 days since the window for delivery closed, you can open an Item Not Received dispute with eBay.

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller. You have done that, move on.

Ask eBay to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If if has been more than 30 days since the delivery deadline, go to your Paypal account.

The Resolution Centre is at the top of your account page under Tools.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller. You have done that, move on.

Ask Paypal to step in and Escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

If both of those have timed out, you can try the creditcard you use to back your Paypal account.  Phone the 1-800 on the card or monthly invoice about a chargeback. Card policies differ.

Never allow a seller to offer a replacement. Often the original purchase was vapourware and nothing has ever been sent, nor ever will be.

You have 60 days from purchase to leave feedback. It is best to wait until you have your refund before leaving FB, which has no effect on the seller's ability to sell on eBay.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

If an item I order doesn't show up by the expected delivery date (usually an item coming from China) I file an item not received.  If the buyer wants to send another, that's up to them but I don't agree to any timeline extension.  I usually receive a refund within a day or two.  The only thing I've ever been out is the time required to purchase and have shipped another one.

Ian

Message 7 of 7
latest reply