Forum Posts

Resolved! Scammed on Ebay - what can I do....

I was a victim of being scammed by a savvy seller who knew how to work the eBay system.I did my best to notify eBay several times but eBay tell me to wait. So I would and the seller would always know how to close disputes. Bought the item which was t...

Resolved! Please allow us to filter out sellers who use GSP

GSP seems to be one of the worst things I have encountered buying goods online.the only thing it seems to offer (from a Canadian viewpoint) is delayed package, opened package and higher shipping/duty on some items... it also seems like its an environ...

file for refund in ebay or paypal? CP track number created affect getting money returned?

Paid for item 03/29. It was a box of face mesks/PPE. I think he sold 100 boxes or so. Location in listing said Ontario CA. Next morning the purchase history says "We removed this listing from the site. For more information and next steps go to Messag...

I’m tired of being ripped off!

This Ebay seller Plays games just like others. My item didn’t show up so I contacted them on the due date. They acted all nice and said they would send me another by fast delivery. I said I went through this b4 and if the second one doesn’t show up i...

$5 off ebay coupons never work

Every few weeks I've been getting emails from ebay with these $5 coupon codesI've tried a few times and they never workI always get this:"Looks like that's the wrong code. Please double-check and try again." Here's my code, I'm so fed up with this. H...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

covid-19 = lazy sellers

I ordered 6 items from separate sellers over a week ago, pricing between $100-$400 for each item. Of those 6 items only two have been sent. Two of them didn't even create a shipping label until yesterday...Whats so difficult?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Private Offer doesn't display accept button

A seller sent me a private offer. The only options I have are a "Review Offer" button and a "View Item" button.There is not button to accept the offer. When I click on either Review or View it takes me to the same page, which is the initial item's pa...

• 15 replies
  • 3 helpful

Outstanding seller

I just purchased a used Microsoft Surface Pro 3 from a Candian seller on ebay.The price was outstanding. I was amazed when receiving the well boxed item just how excellent the quality was.It was like new really. I don't know what eBay's policy is on ...

• 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ive fallen into the twilight zone here. I need some help.

So recently my ebay account was restricted, ive held this account since 1998. I buy mundane stuff like bike parts, spare electronic parts to fix my various things. Im not buying rocket launchers, military stuff or anything that could even remotely be...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Calculator

I'm seeing an option in my watched items to calculate the shipping. The sellers are using Global Shipping and have their own rates which are much higher. Which are correct?Example of what I'm seeing.Item for Sale $300Shipping $100Calculated Shipping ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

The 60 day limit on feedback is not long enough

The 60 day feedback limit is not long enough ,as ,products coming from china take much longer to arrive,and I have no option to send feedback .please change the time limit to a minimum of 90 days and lets see if that would do the trick. thanksBodobic...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Ebay code doesn't work?

Starting last night and even today whenever I go to ebay.ca there's a giant banner that tells me I can enjoy my next discovery with XXXXXXX (I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the code here or not) and save $5 off $10 purchase, however it doesn't wo...

• 9 replies
  • 1 helpful

Am I Being Scammed?

Hello Everybody, I could use the advice of somebody with more experience and expertise with eBay than myself. Friday I bought this product: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Kirkland-Minoxidil-5-Extra-Strength-12mo-Supply-Mens-Hair-Loss-Treatment-/264693370581...

Return policynot honored

The item was supposed to fit my vehicle and I checked and it was confirmed on the seller's check but id did not fit. Compatibility To confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please choose a vehicle from the "My Garage" list OR enter your vehicle’s ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

How would your resolve this issue with border closed?

I bought a stereo receiver from an American seller that only shipped to the USA. Luckily I live close to the border so I arranged for the pickup in the USA just before the border closed. As an aside, the seller forgot to ship the parcel in the first ...

Seller provided incorrect tracking number, now tracking says 'delivered' & eBay refuse to open case

Long story short, - My item has not arrived- Seller has provided an incorrect tracking number (has a different name and address after a bit of digging with my local post office)- Seller not responding to my messages to provide a correct tracking numb...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Digitnow135

Has anyone bought a Digitnow135 Scanner from seller in China ? They say that the item ships from Canada, and I want to confirm their shipping address, in case a return is required.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hair locks of the Beatles, Elvis and Marilyn Monroe

In 2017 I bought a few "hair locks" that he was auctioning. I contacted seller and asked him where he obtained these and just how many of them did he have to sell? (as I was getting worried about their authenticity) He told me that he had inherited h...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful