Private Offer doesn't display accept button

A seller sent me a private offer.

The only options I have are a "Review Offer" button and a "View Item" button.

There is not button to accept the offer.

When I click on either Review or View it takes me to the same page, which is the initial item's page without any discount applied.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

@zarzarix 

Not positive this is the reason for your issue but it is possible that the seller that sent you the offer does not ship to your country. Unfortunately if a seller sends random offers it sends to all and does not differentiate based on your location qualifications. 

-Lotz

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

He ships to my country.

All I can think of is that he may have cancelled the offer.

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

@zarzarix 

You could try emailing the seller and express that you are interested. They may be unaware that there may be an issue at his end.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Yeah, I would, but it actually wasn’t a very interesting offer! 🙂
I was just posting here to report the glitch.

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

@zarzarix 

It used to be the thought of entertaining offers was a reasonable premise. As of late its become how entertaining some of the offers we receive are. As in lowball, off the map and outright bizarro, what were they thinking when they hit send??? Most important now to fill in minimum offer one will accept as standard practice.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

I’m also facing the same issue. I click review offer and the original price is there
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

elim5942
Community Member

Also happening to me. When using a browser on my computer, clicking "Review Offer" just takes me to the item listing with the original price. However, this actually works properly in the Ebay Android app. Clicking the "Review Offer" button takes me to a page where I could  accept the offer. After accepting the offer, I went back to the browser on my computer and paid for my item there.

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

Thoughts?

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Thanks for the tag @reallynicestamps - sounds like a potential technical issue. 

@zarzarix@elim5942 & @kino_motion - will you provide an item number for the offers you got so I can include that in the report? That would help a lot. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Sure. My item number was.
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

This happens with any private offer I receive; I never have any way of accepting the offer and if I click on “review offer” it just takes me back to the original item page, without the discount.

Latest one is: 254483567409

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Thanks for getting me those numbers - I've submitted a report and will keep you updated as I hear back!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

tyler@ebay wrote:

Thanks for the tag @reallynicestamps - sounds like a potential technical issue. 

@zarzarix@elim5942 & @kino_motion - will you provide an item number for the offers you got so I can include that in the report? That would help a lot. 

Thanks!

Mine was Item ID 312879151880

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

This is happening to me as well... I do not want to miss out on this offer. Can you help?  This is the item number: 143313320903

Message 15 of 16
latest reply

@rodea-58 wrote:

This is happening to me as well... I do not want to miss out on this offer ...

An offer expires when the item sells.  I see that the item 143313320903 has been sold.

Message 16 of 16
latest reply