Forum Posts

Hair locks of the Beatles, Elvis and Marilyn Monroe

In 2017 I bought a few "hair locks" that he was auctioning. I contacted seller and asked him where he obtained these and just how many of them did he have to sell? (as I was getting worried about their authenticity) He told me that he had inherited h...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Package seems stuck somewhere

So i bought a hearing aid accesory. No duties for item. Paid using GPS. I was able to track it via pitney bowes. Then track it to asendia then track it to usps. But thats where it gets glitchy. Usps since march 31st says shipping received, acceptance...

Lost trust in Ebay

Hi, events surrounding a recent transaction have made me lose trust in Ebay. Here are the details:On March 3, I placed a bid on an item from a seller in Germany after checking the shipping cost to Canada. I won the item and paid with Paypal. The next...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Removed

I noticed my order was removed from my account and then the price inflated to $500I noticed a lot of conspiracy to sell junk and forcing people to not have optionsI hope a third party opens a siteTheres $42 3d printers but the group in toronto are sa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping cost problem

My buyer keeps having a problem.It keeps saying "Seller didn't include shipping cost to your location".I was wondering how to fix this.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

different return address

Hi there I just Bought an item that it doesn't fit I was in a rush to buy it that overlooked the thread sizeI did contact the seller a couple of days ago ,but no answernow want to return the packageTHAT WAS SHIPPED FROM " MISSISSAGUA" A LOCATION 45 K...

No response from seller

I've paid for a laptop on march 18th and have had no response from the seller despite numerous attempts to contact. since I did not hear back, i requested the seller to cancel but again no response. I tried to cancel on ebay but it says you have alre...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buying

Won few weeks ago 3 items , I am being waiting for the seller to add shipping fees on the invoice. Contacted him today to found out that one of the items I won he doesn't ship to Canada, and he sold it to someone else. One of the others too it's glas...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Success buying long term pre-orders on ebay?

Anyone have success buying a pre-order on ebay for an item that won't ship for a month+ out? I unfortunately made such a purchase without educating myself properly on the ebay and paypal buyer protection rules. The item I purchased actually wasn't go...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

what do I do now?

so im stuck in a bad position I purchased a item off ebay turns out the seller gave it too me digitally through ebay messages and is a scammer with fake address etc to make the long story short.. I cant ship a digital item back to them and cant get m...

Got Suckered

I said I would not do this again and did. Bought a vintage radio from the States - Price - $39.99 USListing said the Shipping would be $32.00When I went to pay, the Global was just over $7.00 - which I thought was not too bad HOW SO EVER - the PayPal...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How lenient should i be with this seller?

I bought two items from a Canadian seller over 3 weeks ago. They were listed as being shipped "regular parcel", but no tracking was entered.At the 3 week mark, i sent a message to the seller saying i hadn't received my item, asking for tracking. It t...

Resolved! GSP

I could not locate the proper site for this issue. I live on the west coast of Canada very near the border and I-5. If I order something that is shipped from most of the US western states, & it is shipped via the GSP, the parcel travels across the US...

Item in Transit, 4 weeks?

Is anyone else having this issue lately? In a timeline of 1 week, I have had two separate purchases, (from the US using the GSP ), from different sellers stuck in transit (Mississauga) now going on 3 and 4 weeks. (I'm only 6 hours away from Miss) No ...

eBay + FedEx = Disaster

Jan 2020 Ordered inverter from seller paid with PayPal February 1000.00 inverter arrived severely damaged. I took photos, sent them to seller through ebay and asked for a refund. Seller didnt respond for a week I asked eBay to step-in Seller sent Fed...

FedEx, DHL, UPS or Postal Brokerage fees

Over the years I have had mixed experience with various carriers regarding brokerage fees and in particular WHO should pay.Many like to bundle sales tax brokerage and customs and "extra fees". Some like DHL hold your package ransom, while others like...

I didn't receive my shipment for three months

I ordered a mouse from China back in December 29, 2019 and it is supposed to arrive in January 20. But then in March, it was still listed as in transit. Should I contact the seller to demand that they track the item?

Confused

So I had one of my recent purchases damaged during shipping, and because it is handled by GSP the seller isn't a part of this. So the obvious thing to do is to open a request, about item damaged on arrival, I tried that, it gives me an error and says...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does PayPal need me to open a case with the local police about a missing package from Hong Kong?

I got half the order, the other half didn't make it. The seller said they'd send the rest with tracking 30 days ago, didn't. Seller said they'd send a refund and didn't. Papal has all of this in the open case, but today said they won't proceed unless...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to buy

Is there a way to leave feed back for a seller who refuses to sell to a potential buyer? The seller says “ask all the questions because this is a no return auction”. So I ask some questions in regards to the country of origin and quality of the item,...

Resolved! Global shipping fees not added at checkout

I purchased an auction item with buy it now and assumed the global shipping import fees would be calculated and added at checkout but after I paid I see that they have not been added. I contacted the seller but she doesn't know what to suggest. How d...

Has anybody successfully filed a dispute with PayPal over the GSP?

Has anybody successfully filed a dispute with PayPal over the GSP? Specifically on grounds that the service is substantially different than what is advertised? tracking, consistent late delivery etc? Getting sick and tired of paying triple for non ex...

• 55 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Helpful Authors