I purchased ladies Nike sneakers and am not satisfied with the condition of the product. Very worn o

I have purchased a pair of ladies Nike sneakers on E bay. I have emailed the seller and am not satisfied with the sellers reply that her items are unique?

Well I do not think that a pair of sneakers that are very worn out, dirty,even laces could have been replaced and a little tender loving care like a clean up. Oh yes and I almost forgot to mention that the left shoe is missing the insole, now is that what you call unique?

I have asked the sellers in all fairness that I should be refunded the cost of the sneakers,my shipping fees and the seller to pay the cost of shipping the return of  the item back to the seller. The seller said that there was a picture of the item but a picture does not shoe issues with the item such as cleanliness , worn, etc.

I would like to thank-you for your time in assisting with this issue.

Landover2004

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I purchased ladies Nike sneakers and am not satisfied with the condition of the product. Very worn o

Go to the bottom of this page and in the Resolution Centre, open an Item Not As Described Dispute.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller, which you have already done.

So ask eBay to step in and escalate the Dispute to a Claim.

The seller will be told to send you a Return Shipping Label or the cost of return shipping with Confirmation of Delivery.

For the USA, I believe that would be a Canada Post Expedited USA label.

If she doesn't provide the return shipping, she loses the case , and you will be refunded.

Then toss those nasty shoes. 'Ick.

If she does provide the return shipping, when the shoes show as received, you will be refunded.

This is a member to member Board, but we mostly have more experience than the customer service reps.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

depol_7199
Community Member

To address this issue, you can take the following steps to Encounter a chic and varied assortment of Nike Dunk:

Contact the Retailer: If you bought the Nike sneakers from a physical store or an online retailer, the first step is to contact the retailer's customer service. Explain the issue and provide details about the product's condition. They may offer a return, exchange, or refund based on their return policy.

Review the Return Policy: Check the retailer's return policy to understand their terms and conditions regarding returns and exchanges. This will provide you with information on the time frame within which you can return the product and any specific requirements.

Keep the Receipt or Proof of Purchase: Ensure that you have your receipt or proof of purchase handy when contacting the retailer or processing a return. It helps in verifying your purchase and expedites the return process.

Take Pictures: If the sneakers are significantly worn or damaged upon arrival, it's a good idea to take clear photos of the product to document its condition. These photos may be useful when discussing the issue with the retailer.

Contact Nike Customer Service: If you believe the product may be defective or if the retailer doesn't provide a satisfactory solution, you can contact Nike's customer service directly. Explain the issue and provide them with any relevant information, including your purchase details.

File a Dispute: If you used a credit card to make the purchase and the retailer is uncooperative, you may consider filing a dispute with your credit card company. They can help mediate the issue and potentially issue a chargeback if necessary.

Check for Warranty: If you believe the product is defective and still under warranty, check Nike's warranty policy. Some Nike products come with warranties, and you may be eligible for a replacement or repair.

It's essential to address your concerns promptly to ensure you receive a satisfactory resolution.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Unique is a subjective word and isnt really isn't a reason for a return.  Concentrate instead in the fact that that the item was not as described.  I don't know what the pictures showed or what the description said but it is reasonable to expect the shoes to be reasonably clean even if they are used.  The missing insole is a problem too.

If you go to your purchase history and click on the arrow next to the purchase there will br an option to return the sneakers. Choose the reason that they are not as described or are missing pieces (the insole) and ebays money back guarantee will require the seller to pay for return shipping and then refund you in full once they receive the item back. Or they may choose to refund you without a return.   You may have to attach a picture in the return request.   Make sure you start the return within 30 days after having received the purchase.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@depol_7199 

Your suggestions are valid if the product was new and purchased from a Nike retailer but for the most part, the steps you mention are not necessary for an eBay purchase for a used item.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

ZOMBIE POST FROM 2017

Although the general information in this thread remains correct, there are details that have changed over time.

For example, a US seller can buy Canada Post labels through Shippo and I believe through PirateShip.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for your understanding!

Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 7 of 7
latest reply