International shipping defaulting to off?

In researching an item I was interested in purchasing in the USA kept coming across Item does not ship to Canada. It appears it's being caused by a recent change on dot com. See attached started discussion and screenshot.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/International-shipping-defaulting-to-off/m-p/30709564

"Hi everyone! I recently realized most of my listings did not have the international shipping allowed (Global Shipping Program). I only use the "sell similar" when making new listings. It seems that whenever I do this on a listing that does have the Global Shipping Program enabled, the new listing still defaults to domestic only. Is there a way to fix this?"

Default US shipping only.JPG

Changing country only gives USA option. Hit this view 4 times out of 4 for US sellers.

-Lot

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

International shipping defaulting to off?

My default is usually whatever I used for my last listing.  So if I turned off international shipping on the last listing (usually because of size or value) it will be default turned off for the next listing.  Sometimes I don't notice right away and I have to go back and fix it on previous listings.

Ian

Message 2 of 2
latest reply