Forum Posts

cannot request a refund

I didn't receive the product and tried to open a refund case. It said 'something went wrong' and told me to start over. I attempted several times but it reminded the same. How can I contact ebay besides telephone? thank you

ebay shady fees?

Attached screenshot. I made a purchase. It was a brand new listing, and as soon as I purchase it the seller contacts me and says they actually sold out and don't have it. Okay. I tell him to give me refund. The price was $159 USD. I "paid" 159 USD an...

Listed as free shipping but shipping being charged...

I won 4 items with free shipping clearly indicated. Now when I go to pay there are shipping charges amounting to a multiple of the purchase price. I sent the seller a message but now notice feedback complaining of the same issue with no reply from th...

Purchased Items not Arriving....

I purchased two items from different sellers, one on Jan.10/20 and the other on Jan.15/20. Both items have not arrived. The seller from Brazil (purchased on Jan.15/20) sent the package Registered Mail with no tracking updates from Brazil (I've purcha...

Resolved! Cancel a purchase before estimated delivery without penalty?

Hello! I recently made a purchase for a Motherboard. then noticed some issues.the seller has a 15 day ship period listed AFTER payment is received. this is too long by 3x. there is no reasonable reason for a 15 day delay after payment is received, es...

Resolved! Listings

223928014024 this and few more are not visible in the seller's store. I can access to them only if I contact the seller. In this case I can't see any new items or if my bid still the higher. Any suggestion?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

International shipping defaulting to off?

In researching an item I was interested in purchasing in the USA kept coming across Item does not ship to Canada. It appears it's being caused by a recent change on dot com. See attached started discussion and screenshot. https://community.ebay.com/t...

Default US shipping only.JPG

New user here - Did I get scammed already?

So, I created an account back in November last year. Was always sceptical as I have always been happy using Amazon and I've heard horror stories. But I've been told that a great deal is always around the corner if you look hard enough and can be rewa...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking issue gsp help!

Hey there so I’m having some trouble finding my order, it was shipped via ups to the gsp on the 13th arrived there on the 18th when I check on ups. But when I track on eBay all it says that tracking was provided and only shows the gsp tracking it has...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

What means Void tracking

I got a strange message when I check one of my purchase from China on eBay. The tracking says "Void". First time I see that. What's supposed to means "Void" ? Somebody can help me ?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Different language on some listings.

Hello from Alberta. I collect costume jewelry and noticed that some sellers have english in their listings and then it switches back and forth to a different languages. It's looks like Germany or some other eastern european . The prices are in Euro's...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal problems?

Is anyone else having problems paying for items through PayPal? I can enter a credit card but not get to my balance in PayPal?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Detailed charges reciept?

I'm new to Ebay, more or less. After making a few purchases today, I noticed my statement was much higher than expected. I made 3 purchases in amounts of $55.94 $33.92, and $64.24(from my Ebay emailed reciepts). My bank statement totals 5 charges, am...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Message Limits per day.

why is there a Limit on how many messages you can send per day? to get more info on items prior to bidding? Isnt that a conflict of interest when wanting to buy or bid on a item?

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Letting Off Steam : Tyler, Can You Fix This?

Just had the worst buying experience. Bid and won an item and asked seller if she'd ship a second item to me. When I checked for her response I saw that she had cancelled the transaction giving the reason that there was something wrong with my shippi...

• 23 replies
  • 1 helpful

False information about a product

Hi guys, I'm very disappointed with seller I bought this xperia XZ1, as new but open box with one year warranty. Looked good and new when it arrived, but a few months after that, it screen began to unstick by itself. I emailed the store and they told...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dont use global shipping program

Dont use global shipping program or get sce....ed . the global shipping program cancelled without warning an item that was in transit to my adress .I contacted Ebay about this ,because I had bought accessorys to go with it ,and wondered why I wasnt o...

Invoices for Global Ship charges

Does anyone know how or where to access information eBay has charged me for Global Shipping for an item I bought from an American seller? I just have a credit card line item "GlobalShip" with an amount, and I am unable to find out a breakdown of that...

• 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

Shipping amount not auto calculating on search results page.

Only happening in Chrome. Recently deleted my cookies. When i search for items the results page will only show the calculated shipping amount for some of the listings. Most will show "Calculate Shipping" instead of the calculated amount. Which when c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just wanted to say....

First of all, I would like to say that I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars here on ebay since I discovered it way back when...A couple years back, I sourced parts out to build a 3D Printer. Well, I had about 30 items in my cart and made the purchase. I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

GTX 1080 ti

GTX 1080 Ti Hi, I purchased a gtx 1080 ti recently from a seller located in Belgium. He sent me a long message about how he will ship it and that i can get my money back at any time. Afterwards, I get a message from eBay that the item is no longer av...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PACKAGE stuck at border?

The item i bought stopped updating after custom cleared(last Friday). eBay provides me a Canada post's tracking number, but Canada post said they have not received the package. Jan 31, 20205:25pmCustoms Cleared Jan 30, 20202:28pmShipped from the Glob...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

outrageous shipping fees

How can a buyer charge 20$ within the same Province? he's probably close to the destination. Had a few interactions with him and he apologized and said how about 6$ would you buy it and I responded absolutely! So, I'm waiting, waiting, waiting....fin...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

fake tag heuer with warranty card and box

Hi all. slightly less than a year ago I purchased a Tag Heuer Aquaracer off a Canadian seller. The purchased seemed safe as it came with the box, the tag and warranty cards. I have had a few Swiss watches but I have never been serious collector but I...