Is this photoshopped?

Do you think the 2 cards removed from the 1st picture are photoshopped on the others? 

I may be wrong but to me they look like they do not fit with the camera and table angle. Colors are also more bright. And if you look very carefully, none of the 6 cards touched under them have slightly moved

Ebay 1.jpg

ebay 2.jpg

ebay 3.jpg

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Is this photoshopped?

Image pretending to be a photo. Cut and paste to create.

The size of the two card backs compared to each other is different (unless that is a common printing problem).

Photographer should have flipped two cards to show the backs as samples and taken more pictures.

-;-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Is this photoshopped?

Photographer should have flipped two cards to show the backs as samples and taken more pictures

He took more pictures of the entire lot, but none of the reverse of the cards, and then those 2 last pictures i show

It's doubtful that the 2 cards we see are really the reverse of the cards on the 1st picture. Why not just flipping them? And they look too much perfect. Especially for someone who have slided all his cards on a table, raw without plastic sleeves. Those 2 cards really look like the kind of image you could find on google

I'm curious cause i check a lot what's top card sellers does and i see/supsect so many manipulation techniques. And techniques that are not pointed either by ebay or buyers

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Is this photoshopped?

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

Image pretending to be a photo. Cut and paste to create.

The size of the two card backs compared to each other is different (unless that is a common printing problem).

Photographer should have flipped two cards to show the backs as samples and taken more pictures.

-;-

@rocketscollectibles 

One other possibility. When they took 2nd photo they may have either zoomed out or had camera at a different distance. Very easy to do that. (Guilty as charged)

-Lotz

Message 4 of 4
latest reply