Item on e-bay not available, but still listed by seller

I ordered this item from E-bay from seller in China-

"Dual USB 12V-24V 3.6A Mobile Phone Car Charger Adapter LED Display Fast Charging"

It is the listing with description

Condition: Open box

After a few business days I didn't get any message from E-bay notifying me that it was Shipped Out.

I e-mailed the seller and asked about it and got this message-

"Hello,my friend, we are so sorry to tell you our supplier told us they cannot product it for a certain time,
and they cannot supply it for us now, but we do not want to make your loss, we can refund to you,you can
buy it when we have it, could you accept that? wait your reply, have a nice day!"

I told the seller I still see item listed on sale. I told him he shouldn't advertise it on sale, if they don't have item available.
People who order it would be disappointed. I told him to give me a refund.

And seller replied to me with this message-

"Hello,my friend, we will refund to you in 24 hours, you can check your PayPal, please leave us positive feedback after you get money,,you are so nice,have a nice day!"

And seller didn't mention that he will remove listing or why listing of item is still there.

As of now I still see listing of item there.

What are your guys' views and advice to me in regards to this ?

Seller expect a "positive feedback" after a refund and after all that I was put through.

Seller must be joking.

Shouldn't I leave a negative feedback with message telling others not to buy that item because of this ?

Thanks

Zhongjai

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0