Forum Posts

Whats the point of Pitney Bowes?

I live in Canada and I have been buying with eBay since the 90's. My question is: Whats up with Pitney Bowes GSP? I know it isn't new but I always just didn't buy from sellers using them, NEVER EVER have I been charged import fees! So a few weeks ago...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 5 helpful

Global shipping higher import charges after best offer

Just curious why the GSP Program import charge is higher after I have made a best offer. Looking at a laptop 299.99 plus 34.39 shipping plus 21.08 Import charge. After best offer of 250.00 is made, the shipping cost is the same, but the import charge...

FRAUD

Hi I bought a motherboard and received a tracking number that became invalid after around 30 days.I contacted the shipping company directly to get a answer and got told that the seller never shipped the item (is was just a online pre-shipping notice)...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What I should I do?

I bought a pair of shoes and after authentication is turns out to be a replica version of the shoes, I got my money back from eBay's Moneyback Guaranteed, but the seller then asks me to return the shoes to him, he said he'll cover the shipping fees t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to implement combined shipping on buyer side?

I'm trying to buy two items from a seller but Ebay is forcing me to pay shipping for each individual item and this is reflected in the final amount. I've contacted the seller and they said they're fine with doing combined shipping. How can I resolve ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller not responding and fake tracking info

I have purchased an item from a seller in China. The seller had great ratings and feedback until suddenly they stopped responding to communication, removed all listings, and made their feedback private. The seller extended the expected delivery date ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't get a refund

I ordered an item on April 7th 2019 and the item was suppose to arrive till June 13th. I contacted the seller and he asked for one more month and now I am seeing he has removed shipping for my country. I cannot get a refund from the Ebay's resolution...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay selller

Aug 9, 2019 I purchased an item from ebay seller in the UK . I sent a message about a tracking number and the seller said there was no tracking number . The seller did say the parcel has been mailed through Royal Mail International UK . With no track...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wrong confirmed shipping address

Hello everyone,I ordered a package from California on november 7th and was expected to receive it on november 28th with the GSP because I live in Ontario, Canada. But to my late knowledge it turns out my email address was in place of my actual street...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

About Refunds. Very Annoying.

I received a badly broken item and filed a case. I paid 21.20 pounds for the item and only received 19.65 pound refund. So that was about C$2.50 short. In this case the seller packaged so poorly breakage was almost guaranteed. That's annoying and mak...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I never received a Global Shipping Tracking Number

Title says it all. I'm not sure what the proper course of action would be, my seller used the global shipping program, but I was only provided with the original USPS tracking number by ebay. The package has arrived in Erlanger as of yesterday (status...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item listed in USD, trying to pay for it using American Credit Card but EBay not accepting?

Hi everyone, I'm in Canada but have a credit card in USD from the States as I travel there often. The item I want to pay for was listed in USD, so I figured I'd pay with an American credit card in USD. I go about entering in the information, making s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking starting with “SYBA” doesn’t give real informations

So I purchased a bunch of items on eBay from China last month, most of them (9) have tracking number starting with “SYBA”, they seems to point out to “SunYou” when looking online and is the only carrier that return any information with tracking websi...

Items on Ebay.ca dont ship to Canada

i have searched many items on ebay canada,why is there so many listings on ebay Canada that dont even ship to Canada? very frustrating when you find what your looking for and find out the seller does not ship to Canada,I do see why its even on Ebay C...

Questions about shipment from USA to Canada

Hello all.Unsure if I made thread in correct section of forum but hopefully some helpful advice would be nice...Ordered eyeglasses from L.A. to be sent to me in Canada (via GSP) and still stuck (says delivered) to Cincinnati, OH on Thursday July 25 a...

Ebay.ca not shipping to Canada?

Over the years Ive slowed down on purchases on ebay for one reason. Shipping. USA has a problem shipping to Canada. So I've been using the ebay.ca site so I can stay away from the headaches. But I'm still getting messages that these sellers do not sh...

Item on e-bay not available, but still listed by seller

I ordered this item from E-bay from seller in China-"Dual USB 12V-24V 3.6A Mobile Phone Car Charger Adapter LED Display Fast Charging"It is the listing with description Condition: Open box After a few business days I didn't get any message from E-bay...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Package from China to Canada

I have bought parts from a seller in China before and was very pleased. The package arrived within 3 - 4 weeks I believe and I had no problems. I paid around $65 for the part but had to pay no customs. I ordered a package from the same seller in Chin...

Seller won't refund return postage as promised. Help.

Hi. I bought a used game from a seller. The game should contain 2 discs but he only sent me one, so I couldn’t play it. (The game was listed as “complete”.) I asked for a refund and the seller asked me to return the game to him. I asked him if he’s g...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! EBAY FIX THE HIDE ORDER FEATURE

Can someone tell me when EBAY is planning on fixing the HIDE Order feature I have so many orders that I have already paid for and would like to use the hide feature and cannot.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller refuses to give refund

Im having a big problem with a seller. I ordered 3 of the same item and they were supposed to of arrived by May 31. Shortly after this I went to my Purchase History, clicked on "more actions" for each item, and clicked "I did not recieve my item" and...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

About Import Fees

My uncle bought for me a laptop, he lives in USA but he paid with Canadian dollars.Of course he paid the import and shipping fees so, does this mean I don't need to pay nothing else when it arrives?Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Open box or Open box condition

A lot of time when I see items I like to buy. I see it says Open box or Open box condition. Are these items actually brand new, refurbished, used or what ? Because I see some exactly the items which condition says " New " are a lot more expensive. Is...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Uneasy to return a refund to the seller.

Bought a few hobby knife blades , did not received them way passed the due date, got a quick refund, Yesterday the order finally arrived after 2 months, messaged the seller and asked for a proper email address that's recognized by PayPal in order to ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller dispute

I ordered an item from someone who charged me her fee for paypal. I didn't know about this extra charge till I received my credit card bill. I sent her a msg about the extra charge & she admitted to me that she charged me for her fee. I don't have pa...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful