What I should I do?

voax5716
Community Member

I bought a pair of shoes and after authentication is turns out to be a replica version of the shoes, I got my money back from eBay's Moneyback Guaranteed,  but the seller then asks me to return the shoes to him, he said he'll cover the shipping fees through Paypal and he just told me the ship the item back to him, I am not sure if this is official by eBay since they never said anything about returning the item after they gave me a refund, so I don't know what to do now.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

What I should I do?

Tell HIM to send you the return shipping.

If he is not signed up for Shippo (who allow people in one country to buy shipping labels from the other country, which is usually a very difficult task) he can do this through Paypal.)

Tell him the weight and dimensions on the packaged counterfeits.

https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1

And you or he can use this to work out the correct amount to send.

If he uses Paypal's Friends and Family to send the money, you will not pay a fee for the service.

NOTE- It is illegal to sell counterfeits, which is why eBay did not demand that he send you the return shipping before you were refunded.

And for the same reason, you are not required to return the illegal shoes to him.

Do NOT return the shoes before you get the shipping cost. By selling the shoes in the first place, he has already proven himself to be.... less than honest.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

What I should I do?

so is it better for me to return the item to him or just ignore him, which way will be safer for me

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

What I should I do?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

What I should I do?

I'd ignore him.

The transaction is over.
He lost.

If he demands the shoes back, you can delete the messages. You can delete his emails. You can put him on your Blocked Buyers List (because there is to my knowlege no Blocked Sellers List).

Delete. Delete. Delete.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply