Item shipped at few days before the estimated delivery date ends

mrod6677
Community Member
2 of the sellers I bought toys from were replying very late and one completely stopped replying and shipped an item just 6 days before the estimated delivery date ends . Neither will reply so do I file for a refund and return the items that were shipped late or wait longer ? I'm not sure what happens 30 days after the undelivered items passes it's Delivery dates and doesn't arrive .
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No.

The shipping date is not the delivery date.

And miracles do happen. Though not often.

If the purchase is not DELIVERED by the last estimated delivery date you were given by eBay, you have up to 30 days to open an Item Not Received Dispute in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller, but since all you need from her is a tracking number (which apparently you have) or a prompt refund, and you have already done that, you can skip that suggestion.

Ask eBay to step in, Escalate the dispute to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

You can then leave feedback.

The most effective feedback is calm and factual.

"Shipped very late not rec'd  XX days after purchase" for example.

If the item arrives after you are refunded, you can repay the refund using Paypal's Send Money service.

Or keep it, or donate it, or mark it Return to Sender (without opening ).

In my opinion, keeping it would be tacky.

If more than 30 days have passed since the delivery window ended, you are still covered by Paypal's Buyer Protection.

That runs for 180 days from purchase. 

And if you back your PP account with a credit card, you are also covered by the card's chargeback policy. These vary from card to card.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

To any one reading this Its for the people who put me in this horrible situation and not for any one else thats not involved .

its been days ... The Package never arrived , Ebay and paypal wont open a case to get me a refund because Ebay says theres an Issue with the payment go to Paypal to sort it out , As for Paypal it says the problem can only be solved at Ebay resolution center WHICH PUTS ME IN A LOOP . So I Wasted my months worth of medicine money so that it could be lost while both websites sit on their incompetent back sides while i wake up every morning to coughing up my own blood . No one deserves this . To the people that put me in this position over $43.94 I may die from infection or whatever the hell it is that hurting me but so will you some day . All i wanted was to give some one i care about a stupid birthday gift . 

To the person reading thing . I'm sorry for venting but its been weeks and im in too much pain . Just waiting to disappear to a quiet place away from the horrible people i live around .

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

while i wake up every morning to coughing up my own blood .

Go to the doctor.

Get a prescription.

Fill the prescription at the pharmacy.

This is Canada, you don't need to suffer waiting for medical assistance.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Have you phoned Paypal to see what the problem is with the payment?  If not, go to paypal.com, sign in and at the bottom of the page click on contact us. Then scroll down again and click on call us to get a phone number.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply