Iten Not Received with GSP

sallshe_5
Community Member
So I bought a vintage scarf on ebay and the seller used the GSP to ship it from US. The tracking history shows that somehow it was delivered to York while I live in Toronto.
Is it possible to find it back before I go to the police station and ask for money refund?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Sounds like Pitney Bowes messed up the waybill for your item. I wonder if in the next day or so you receive a package that you didn't order if two orders got mixed up.

In this case, you would not go to Police, you would call Pitney Bowes directly at 1-866-235-9627 Option 1 then option 2. They will ask for your GSP tracking number that begins with UPAA. The agent on the phone can advise you how to proceed. The reason I say this is this isn't going to be as simple as opening a case, as if you open a case for non delivery, eBay's bots will simply close the case as they have (incorrect) delivery notification.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Canada Post or courier? No matter, it sounds like the sender needs to initiate a trace to determine where it went and the reason it was misdirected. But don’t worry, you’ll be covered by the MoneyBack Guarantee.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

York is part of Toronto (1998 forced merger by the Harris government).

The post office is slow to update city mergers (just like the old people still living there).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/York,_Toronto

Message 4 of 4
latest reply