Multi-Lot Item Transaction Item You Purchased Not Archived Correctly?

I purchased one item out of a multi-item lot, the seller changed the description to reflect the next item in the lot after I made a purchase - this part I know is norm.

However, the saved version of my listing in my Purchase History doesn't have the  "iFrame" portion of the page archived correctly. Instead, the iFrame displays the current item's condition and not the description at the time of my purchase.

The iFrame contents are from vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com so I'm sure it's a legit eBay site. Also, I've seen other legitimate sellers like Lenovo using the same "iFrame" layout.

Rest of the page, item title, price, where archived correctly.

So is there a way to view what I purchased? First time I noticed eBay not archiving post-purchase item descriptions correctly. On eBay.ca if that makes a difference.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Multi-Lot Item Transaction Item You Purchased Not Archived Correctly?

You are covered by the Money Back Guarantee.

If the item that arrives is not what you bought/expected open a Dispute for Not As Described.

The seller will be required to send you Tracked return shipping and refund you when he gets it back.

Or he can refund without requiring a return.

You have 30 days from delivery or from the last estimated date for delivery to open a dispute.

Everything else is paperwork.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply