Option to block auctions from specific country.

Ebay.ca needs an option to block specific countries.

I'm sick and tired of a certain country's auctions flooding my Ebay International Search with their garbage items, poor service and scams!

We need a better International Search tool!   Imagine a configuration menu where I could type the name of the countries I want filtered-OUT whenever I use the Search International tool.  Or maybe a menu that displays all countries and I can check or uncheck the countries that I want to deal with.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I know some will argue that I should just report these people cause I shouldn't generalize, but you know what?  I'm gonna generalize cause out of the dozens of auctions I won from different sellers of this country, they've all wasted my time for nothing!

One of the biggest problems I have with them is that I'll win an auction, pay for it, wait 3-4 weeks, not get my item, so I message the seller and the next day they just refund me........................... umm.... like gee thanks.  You wasted 3-4 weeks of my time when I could of bought the item elsewhere and gotten it by now!

Or another thing I find really shady is I'll win an item, pay for it, but they never flag it as "Shipped".  After a week, I send them a message to just make sure it was shipped and the next day they just pay me back and refund me!!!!!!!!!   Like come on!  What is this?  Why does this only happen for this 1 country and all other international countries don't do weird things like this?

Are they purposely doing this because they wanna find out what our Paypal account names are??  Could that be it?  They create fake auctions, pretend to ship it, and when we complain that we never got it, they just refund it so they don't get in trouble????

See?  It's reasons like this why I need an option to block specific countries when using the International search tool!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

At this time, if searching on eBay.ca, you have the option to select listings with "North America" locations (panel at left).

It is not perfect but it may answer most of your concerns about overseas sellers.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply