Forum Posts

Resolved! Did not recieve a full refund for item not recieved by GSP.

I never received an item that I purchased through the global shipping program and won my case. I was told I would be awarded a full refund, but I didn't. When I tried to call about it I was told the amount that was sent to Pitney Bowes was deducted f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHY AM I BESIEGED WITH HITLER STAMPS WHEN I TURN ON EBAY?

I am absolute frustrated and very irate with Ebay. Every time I go to Ebay to search for stamps, I am immediately flooded with Nazi and Hitler stamps as "MY Match". I cannot tell you how UGLY this is. I intend to search for U S stamps, ending soonest...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

HOW DOES SNAD DISPUTE WORK?

i want to file a SNAD claim against a seller. i bought a graphics card for my pc for 500$ and all i got was a box with a note saying " enjoy this sucker!" and a phone book dammit, i filed a case with ebay and the seller refused to offer me a refund s...

Forgery- item

-Hi- a friend said to me--the item number 321256641398 is a forgery(imitation) of Sportful SAXOBANK jersey and I expose myself in pursuit by french customs if I finalize the purchase- -What can I do ? -Best regards --Dorine

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Offered Discount. PayPal Wants Full Amount

A seller has offered me a small discount for buying 8 items ... that is a discount from what the system calculates for 8 items. I see no way to pay via PayPal an amount other than the default amount. I understood that the seller can override the defa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Really?! Bad seller!

Alright So, I bought an item over 4 months ago, It was an xbox 360 controller, And i play about 37$ for it in a summed up way. And I asked them about 28 days into it and told them I still haven't received my item, and told me to wait. So i waited, an...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

discount from sellers

how do I get my 15% discount from sellers. Sellers post if you buy 2 items 5% discount, buy 3 items 10% discount, buy 4 or more items 15% discount. How do I get this discount , when I pay for them. Is the discount applied at checkout?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't buy from seller. He's a fraud

This is the worst experience I have with online orders. I bought a battery from seller in September. The item never came and he does not reply any of my messages, so of course I have not received refund yet, probably never. I never had any issue so n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gift wrapping service.

Hey, I'm just throwing this idea out there. I was shopping for some Christmas presents and thought it would be a good idea to include an option for a gift wrapping service in the advanced search. It would definitely help sellers willing to provide su...

Concerns about a seller.

I recently contacted a seller before bidding on any of his products to inquire about combined shipping. I informed him that I would be bidding on 3 items in total. He quoted me a combined shipping total and told me to let him know when I was done bid...

Option to block auctions from specific country.

Ebay.ca needs an option to block specific countries. I'm sick and tired of a certain country's auctions flooding my Ebay International Search with their garbage items, poor service and scams!We need a better International Search tool! Imagine a confi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

re control number (1 only panasonic remote controler)

to whom it may concern to begin with i am very disapointed with this transaction for the following reasons initial cost of remote controler $9.90 (no problem there) but what angers me is that i was charged 39.95 us (for an item costing $9.90) us for ...

Resolved! Je croyait jachetais un cd jeux

Je croyait jachetais un cd jeux sims Loft vla que le vendeur me dit que ce nest pas dvd physical mais un code pour sur internet pour acheter

eBay items fraudulently held out to be available in emails. Items pictured in emails don't exist!!

I get emails every day from eBay with pictures of fashion items that I am led to believe exist as REAL items - yet when I click on the item it doesn't exist - it is not that it is no longer available in my size or sold out - it never was a real eBay ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's Security Certificate Expired Error

Wanted to buy a mouse, using Buy it now. When I clicked on "Commit to buy" I get a warning that this site's security certificate has expired, I clicked on the Safety selection (Can't remember the exact wording it used). So I exit my Browser, and rest...