\\ what should i do when I dont get my order and the period to open a case has passed?

saedsaify
Community Member

Hi All,

I believe I was tricked by a company I bought a charger 3 months ago and I still didnt get it. I contacted them the first time after more than a month, and they claimed it might have been lost and they will send me a new one. 2 months later I asked them twice and they asked me to wait. Then then stopped answering my emails. And I figured out the window has passed to open a case with ebay, and I cant even leave a feedback about this tricky company... any help or advice?

Thanks,

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

\\ what should i do when I dont get my order and the period to open a case has passed?

marnotom!
Community Member

If you funded your PayPal payment with a credit card, contact the card's issuer now and see if it's possible to file a chargeback--a charge dispute for goods ordered and paid for but not received.  You may be beyond the time period for doing that, but it's worth a shot.  Be sure you have your credit card statement with the charge on it for reference when you make your call.

If you didn't use a credit card with your PayPal payment, I'm afraid you're SOL.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply