this e bay is fraud.. i bought a ring a month ago.. i didnt get that.. even no reply from anybdy...

this e bay is fraud. i didn't get my [product even i paid full amount. no body bother to reply. its almost 1 month.......e bay sucks...................................

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

this e bay is fraud.. i bought a ring a month ago.. i didnt get that.. even no reply from anybdy...

What to do if you don't receive an item or it doesn't match the seller's description

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

O.K., I get it that you're new to ebay, but ebay is a fraud, ebay sucks.......come ON now. As I've said many times, this is your money we're talking about - if you're new to ebay OR any other site educate yourself on the site before purchasing.  Ebay is really good about advising about everything......IF you take the time to read.rolleyes.gif

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Have you followed up with Ebay? if this has happened you need to let Ebay know so they can investigate the Seller. Ebay has been a wonderful experience for me.

Example: I had a problem with a large item that came with 2 of the same pieces for assembling a dog bed. The Seller sent me a new one, no questions asked. My little princess now has a beautiful bed that she loves.

Every time I have won a bid or purchased and item, put in an offer; shipping has been prompt and any questions have been answered in a timely fashion.

Perhaps you just hit a bad one on your first try. Don't give up. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

One does not simply buy. One eBays!
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@anjalisaini wrote:

this e bay is fraud. i didn't get my [product even i paid full amount. no body bother to reply. its almost 1 month.......e bay sucks...................................

Hi anjalisaini,

As per the help page provided, please make sure you take the necessary steps available to you to steer this in the right direction. eBay is a successful platform for both Buyers and Sellers - just need to familiarize yourself with how things are done 🙂

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

hi.. m still there... i tried that page  a lots of time... next step is transaction id . i always stuck on that. i tried ti contact e bay to.. it didn't work. i contacted seller too.. but no reply.....

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I HATE E BAY..... I WILL NEVER COME TO THIS SITE........................

Message 7 of 7
latest reply