re control number (1 only panasonic remote controler)

to whom it may concern

to begin with i am very disapointed with this transaction for the following reasons

initial cost of remote controler $9.90 (no  problem there) but what angers me is that i was charged 39.95 us (for an item costing $9.90) us for a total of $49.85 us now the exchange for the final price of $53.63. for a $9.90 item.  not right now for one thing when i placed the order i dont recall the shipping and handling being $39.90 ) for first class postal shipping which was far to expesive shoud have been shipped regular post. and what with the handling charge item was purchased from a private individual and by the way the control was used . if there was a  cost of shipping for the price of $39.95 us is missed it and would have not ordered this item. i feel that i have been taken

i am very disapointed once i clicked the buy button i was forced to accept.  plse reply  i am not happy ken

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I see $39.95 very clearly stated as the shipping cost to Canada.

What shipping did you think you saw?

You do know that you're writing this message on the Canadian member to member discussion board. Your American seller will not see this. You need to contact them directly.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Sold for:
US $9.90
+US $39.95 shipping
Approximately C $10.31

No additional import charges at delivery!
This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Learn more

Shipping:
US $39.95 (approx. C $41.61) USPS Priority Mail Express International Flat Rate Envelope |
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Posts like yours reminds me of the time when buyers couldn't tell the difference between UPS and USPS and got charged big time by ups with brokerage fee ,then slowly slowly we all got smarter and to the point that we run when we see "shipped by UPS".

well,now it is time to learn to be on the safe side and run like there's no Tomorrow  when you see :Customs services and international tracking provided,although the shipping charge is clearly posted but you will know better next time to not bother with low priced items shipped with GSP .

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I am seeing that item as sent by USPS Express Mail, not GSP.

Another wildly unsuitable choice by the seller, but equally mystifying is why on earth the buyer paid it.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply