Really?! Bad seller!

Alright So, I bought an item over 4 months ago, It was an xbox 360 controller, And i play about 37$ for it in a summed up way. And I asked them about 28 days into it and told them I still haven't received my item, and told me to wait. So i waited, and a month later they said they contacted the shipment agency and since it's an international item it had to go through some sort of security thing, and told me to wait. And I've been constantly messaging them, over and over and over, and no reply. They took my money, and no reply, I opened a case, and still nothing. How are buyers like this still even allowed on this ?! This is , so now I'm out of almost 40$ and no item because this ignorant seller wouldn't send it. And then later he/she changes the details on the site to " No refunds"  so I'm royally **bleep** right at that moment and i decide, Well I should contact eBay , Right? Maybe I could EMAIL or CALL them, but no, the removed that, what the hell kind of BS is this. I ended up googling how to contact them personally, AND NOTHING. So **bleep** off. 

So to let you all know, DO NOT BUY FROM seller , horrible seller. 

And if you're going to buy something on eBay, message them before the month is over, or you're . 

So thanks a lot. So much for " Reliable." 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0