Order stalled and I might not be able request refund as seller has...

set receive date greater than 90 days.

I purchased an item on Jan 09.  One would have assumed that the item would be in stock and ready to ship, however it wasn't.  I receive a message that stock would be available (altho not by seller but by source on Jan 26).

Meanwhile, ebay states that "My item may still be on its way (has not even shipped) as the estimated delivery date for this item is Mar 21."

I'm not overly patient.  Seller did not indicate that he had no stock, seller is in same country.  This should be a turnkey sale.  I'm willing to wait 30 days, but not 90.

Is there no recourse after the 30th day?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Are you saying that when you purchased the item, the delivery date on the listing showed that estimated delivery was in March?  Or where are you seeing that date?  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If the seller has not mailed the item within a few days of payment, you can open a Claim for Item Not Received.

If you can't, go to the credit card *you paid with and start a chargeback.

And in future read the entire listing including the Shipping Returns and Payments page which gives the window for delivery.

*The safest way to buy anything online is with a credit card backing a Paypal account. This gives an eBay purchase three levels of Buyer Protection.

Debit cards, bank accounts, etransfers, prepaid or gift cards are like sending cash in the mail. It is impossible to get your money back.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply